knuckleheads

looking for an established league to join...

Posted (edited)

I am looking for an established league that has a full group of active managers to join.  I am open to possibilities (in terms of league setup) but am only interested in a league that's been going on for awhile with managers who are actively involved with trades and such.  I don't want to join a dead league where trades just sit for week's on end.   

I am definitely an excellent addition to any league just based on the activity and thought involvement I put in to it.   I am on here quite a bit so feel free to look me up on the forums here to see my comments and the level of fantasy baseball knowledge I have acquired.    I have been playing in yahoo formats since 2002 but would consider other platforms as well.   

I only want to play one league a year so I am really seeking a top notch one.  So if you think you might have a need for an active manager in your established league feel free to contact me here...

Edited by knuckleheads

my league is not established because it's in its first year but we are really competitive and it contains managers from a bunch of other mutual football and basketball leagues. This one is a dynasty league and is really active.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/190210

the only team left is "juice boys" and its a keeper league. You can read up on the msg boards just incase you're confused Let me know thanks.

24 minutes ago, BaseballClub said:

my league is not established because it's in its first year but we are really competitive and it contains managers from a bunch of other mutual football and basketball leagues. This one is a dynasty league and is really active.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/190210

the only team left is "juice boys" and its a keeper league. You can read up on the msg boards just incase you're confused Let me know thanks.

Thanks I looked at the league setup but I think I'll pass on this one.  Appreciate the invite though...  

Just now, knuckleheads said:

Thanks I looked at the league setup but I think I'll pass on this one.  Appreciate the invite though...  

No problem

I need a replacement owner as well. The league is in year 2 and is a Fantrax league. The team has a lot of talent, but due to an owner who was not very committed over the offseason, we had to find a hurried replacement owner in their place. Turns out that new owner doesn't like the format as much as he thought and despite paying a league fee for next, doesn't want to return. 

In short, we need a committed owner for this team. The league is 12 teams, H2H scoring, 6hitting, 6pitching. E-mail me if you would like more details or a link to view the league.

Thanks!

joehenryschlager@gmail.com

Would a high stakes money league interest you?

18 teams

$1000 per team

Let me know.

edbuzz261@gmail.com

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE