Sign in to follow this  
mocha4313

This trade worth it? WHIR 100%

I would be giving: Blake Snell and Michael Conforto

I would be receiving: Matthew Boyd, Zack Wheeler and Hunter Dozier

H2H Redraft Points League

It felt like a no at first but then I thought I should maybe reconsider. Do believe in Boyd and Dozier's breakouts, but in a league that favors pitching, thinking that Snell might be too steep a price to pay.

This is my team. My likely drops would be Hicks, Fried or Folty.

C- Grandal 1B: Rizzo 2B: Senzel SS: Trea Turner 3B: Jose Ramirez CINF: Matt Chapman MINF: Trevor Story

OF: Hoskins, Soto, Conforto, Meadows, Franmil Reyes UTIL: Aaron Hicks

BN: Scooter Gennett, Altuve IL: Judge

SP: Snell, Gerrit Cole, Patrick Corbin, James Paxton, Flaherty, German Marquez, Max Fried, Mike Foltynewicz RP: Yates, Diaz

Drop a link and WHIR

Id honestly keep what you have. Boyd and Wheeler are mediocre at best with good K rates. 

But Snell is a cy young for a contending team and Conforto will turn it on soon, patience is key.

love Dozier, have him on my team. Just dont think youre getting enough in return. Thanks for help with mine

• Thanks 1

I like Boyd & do agree on Dozier, but I prefer Snell & Conforto. If you want to trade, would ask for a different SP to be thrown in, depending if league counts QS or W.Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Hold onto Conforto and just move you're other player straight up for only Dozier. He's a solid player on the rise and you don't want to miss out! 

I think what you have is better. Still early, and Conforto will heat up. Snell is the best of the three pitchers mentioned.

Mine Please

• Thanks 1

I'd pass.   Snell is the best player in the deal by quite a bit and Conforto has been very good when healthy.  I like Boyd, Wheeler, and Dozier but I don't think its quite enough.  Wheeler has been up and down all year, and I think Dozier comes down to earth a little.  He'll still be a solid fantasy option, I just don't think he maintains his early season pace.  

4 hours ago, Snilbog said:

I'd pass.   Snell is the best player in the deal by quite a bit and Conforto has been very good when healthy.  I like Boyd, Wheeler, and Dozier but I don't think its quite enough.  Wheeler has been up and down all year, and I think Dozier comes down to earth a little.  He'll still be a solid fantasy option, I just don't think he maintains his early season pace.  

I agree with this. 

• Thanks 1