Recommended Posts

I favor AJ Brown over Davis. I think Davis can be a good WR2 on his team though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

I favor AJ Brown over Davis. I think Davis can be a good WR2 on his team though.

 

I can see the argument long term (don’t buy it though), but Brown isn’t viewed above Davis by the Titans right now. Davis is beloved by the Titans organization and is viewed way higher by them than by fantasy players. Davis is the guy to own for this season, at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does CD ever go into the slot? I know he used to prior to Humphries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

Does CD ever go into the slot? I know he used to prior to Humphries 

 

Good question, I feel like the slot receiver will have more success with Tannehill, seeing as how Jarvis Landry did so well with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

 

Good question, I feel like the slot receiver will have more success with Tannehill, seeing as how Jarvis Landry did so well with him.

Humphries is the add here, especially in ppr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

 

Good question, I feel like the slot receiver will have more success with Tannehill, seeing as how Jarvis Landry did so well with him.

 

To be fair Landry was the only WR worth a damn on that Dolphins team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe in the talent that's for sure.

I totally buy the claims that Corey is loved within the organisation as well, because I'm certain someone would have inquired about a trade for him at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in #desperationmode like me and rolling Davis out there? How tough is the chargers defense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Proto24 said:

Anyone in #desperationmode like me and rolling Davis out there? How tough is the chargers defense?

 

If Kirk doesn't play I'll be forced to pickup a wr. Personally it seems like it'd be a better day for brown or humphries. I imagine Hayward will be on Davis unless they don't respect him enough to shadow him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a trade for John Brown specifically so I wouldn't have to start Davis this week. I do think that the move over to Tannehill could help his production, but I want to see it before I start using Davis in my starting lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Tannehill targets Davis quite a bit and they start to build a rapport.

Everyone is thinking since Tannehill focused so much on Landry out of the slot in Miami that he'll do the same with Humphries in Tennessee.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good first game with a competent QB leading the offense. Tannehill will also be willing to force throws into coverage which can lead to big plays or disasters. But if a QB isn't willing to take chances the big plays never happen.

If they are going to stick with Tannehill I'm tempted to keep Davis. Although the appeal to sell high is there as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took this dude out for Montgomery since I usually respect CB/WR match ups ...What was the TD route? looks like a shortie which is actually encouraging 

Edited by JSA2422

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, devaster said:

Good first game with a competent QB leading the offense. Tannehill will also be willing to force throws into coverage which can lead to big plays or disasters. But if a QB isn't willing to take chances the big plays never happen.

If they are going to stick with Tannehill I'm tempted to keep Davis. Although the appeal to sell high is there as well.

 

Agree with the sell-high...is Tannehill turning the corner as a legit QB1? Does davis' inconsistency go away from the past? Do the Chargers absolutely SUCK (they do.).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

Agree with the sell-high...is Tannehill turning the corner as a legit QB1? Does davis' inconsistency go away from the past? Do the Chargers absolutely SUCK (they do.).

I don’t think you can sell high yet. Nobody is buying one above average game

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to my team Mr. Davis.  I always believed in this man's talent. Always liked Tannehill too.  Now that he has a QB that actually knows how to make big plays once in awhile we may actually have something here.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now own him everywhere. 3rd year breakout potential now there's someone prepared to throw the ball rather than cower behind the O-line waiting to get sacked.

Amazing potential in my eyes. And year three is so often the one where young wides turn the corner.

The schedule as well...... yes please.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corey Davis is a great receiver. Now Tannehill has better talent around him (protection, run game and defense) also and both could have a good season. 

While Davis didn’t break out last game but secondary that has CB duo of King and Hayward plus S James is a good secondary. 

Brown is explosive but still not that good of a route runner in my eye so I’m not too worried about him. 

I’ve had Davis since his rookie year and I might be biased but I think he’ll finally break out. Well, hopefully lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a bit to like here. The talent, the targets, the new QB, the upside, and the reasonably high floor. Outside of the goose egg in week one he's averaged just under 13 a week in PPR. Not bad at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Outside of the goose egg in week one he's averaged just under 13 a week in PPR. Not bad at all. 

Huh? No way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...