Sign in to follow this  
Savatage79

Need a few quick opinions, 5th round pick 10 man

.5 ppr, 6pt tds

Julio, conner, fournette, ertz is what I have so far.... Pick 49, who would you gun for? Wanted lockett or kupp but they just went. Godwin, Watkins, Moore, Williams are the adp WRs.

Suggestions? 

3 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

.5 ppr, 6pt tds

Julio, conner, fournette, ertz is what I have so far.... Pick 49, who would you gun for? Wanted lockett or kupp but they just went. Godwin, Watkins, Moore, Williams are the adp WRs.

Suggestions? 

Godwin: Pass first offense, #2 WR, good new coach. Should have. 1000+ yd season.

Watkins: Even better coach, much better QB, #2 behind Kelce, BUT can he be healthy and can he be the WR everyone wants him to be? Pass for me.

Moore: ok team, #1 WR, but nobody knows how Cam will look, and it's also not sure he can lead that offense. If he delivers it's a 1200+ season, but with a risk.

Tyrell (I assume) Williams: Raiders in rebuild mode, clear #2 behind AB, meh QB. I think you'd be lucky to get 800 yd.

I take Moore for a homerun, and Godwin for a safe play. Good luck!

I went with Godwin actually, i didn't realize Humphries was also gone so that was a huge push. 

It wrapped and I'm in same boat again.. My Main question is Jacob's. According to fantasy pros his adp keeps rising, I think it said its at about 40.  I'm thinking 6th round could have potential for Jacob's. What do you guys think? 

Moore made the wrap, some others like drake., Arob etc 

Can you give the 5 next RBs/WRs? I probably go RB here since RB depth dries up quick while there are a ton of WRs i would take late

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Godwin: Pass first offense, #2 WR, good new coach. Should have. 1000+ yd season.

Watkins: Even better coach, much better QB, #2 behind Kelce, BUT can he be healthy and can he be the WR everyone wants him to be? Pass for me.

Moore: ok team, #1 WR, but nobody knows how Cam will look, and it's also not sure he can lead that offense. If he delivers it's a 1200+ season, but with a risk.

Tyrell (I assume) Williams: Raiders in rebuild mode, clear #2 behind AB, meh QB. I think you'd be lucky to get 800 yd.

I take Moore for a homerun, and Godwin for a safe play. Good luck!

I assume he means Mike Williams. I'd either go with him or Godwin. I think the offense and redzone role might push Williams ahead by a hair, but I'd have no problem with either choice. 

Edit - Missed your post.

6 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

I went with Godwin actually, i didn't realize Humphries was also gone so that was a huge push. 

It wrapped and I'm in same boat again.. My Main question is Jacob's. According to fantasy pros his adp keeps rising, I think it said its at about 40.  I'm thinking 6th round could have potential for Jacob's. What do you guys think? 

Moore made the wrap, some others like drake., Arob etc 

I'd go Jacobs over those options. 

Edited by ajs723