Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Recommended Posts

Meh here is my homer pick....

 

George Kittle, TE, Niners

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

I think it's too early to say.  If Foles along with Westbrook and DJ Chark can keep defenses honest on the deep ball, it could open up a lot for Fournette. 

 

I'm not a fournette fan obviously. He is injury prone and has a bad attitude. I dont like investing in guys who miss games because of injury AND team violations.

 

That being said: with Foles in town a d Westbrook and a few other weapons I think should give fournette so e room to run when healthy or not suspended. Mid 2nd feels about right for fournette but I would have rather had Marlon mack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Meh here is my homer pick....

 

George Kittle, TE, Niners

I knew it!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.3 Pat Mahomes, QB, KC

I'm sick of sucking high teet in this league every year at QB....

 

@FFCollusion OTC

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DocJ said:

3.3 Pat Mahomes, QB, KC

I'm sick of sucking high teet in this league every year at QB....

 

@FFCollusion OTC

I came VERY close to drafting him.  But I told myself I wouldn't go early again after I did it last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/137210

3.1 - MrBlonde1984 - Marlon Mack, RB, IND
3.2 - ToO_BaD - George Kittle, TE, SF
3.3 - DocJ - Patrick Mahomes, QB, KC
3.4 - FFCollusion - OTC
3.5 - Br0kenB - 
3.6 - CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - 
3.7 - ZidaneValor - 
3.8 - predator_05 -
3.9 - Iron-cock - 
3.10 - Boudewijn -
3.11 - PackersFan1979 - 
3.12 - DerrickHenrysCleats - 
3.13 - 1972Miamidolphins -
3.14 - Winky - 

@FFCollusion OTC
 

@Br0kenB / @CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast on deck.  Do you have picks for BrokenB here, CGOXP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DocJ said:

3.3 Pat Mahomes, QB, KC

I'm sick of sucking high teet in this league every year at QB....

 

I was hoping he'd sit around until I was up again.  No such luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Meh here is my homer pick....

 

George Kittle, TE, Niners

 

Kittle could easily be TE1 this year. Why not?

 

Set a new NFL record for most yards ever by a TE in a single season. Almost broke the record for most yards in a single game by a TE.

I'm just glad i own him in dynasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

I was hoping he'd sit around until I was up again.  No such luck.

Nothing wrong with taking mahomes there.  He scores points, and a lot of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

 

Kittle could easily be TE1 this year. Why not?

 

Set a new NFL record for most yards ever by a TE in a single season. Almost broke the record for most yards in a single game by a TE.

I'm just glad i own him in dynasty.

As far as homer picks go - it is definitely not crazy at all.  All I can really ask for is the TD numbers to go up.  I think he is poised for a big year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/137210

3.1 - MrBlonde1984 - Marlon Mack, RB, IND
3.2 - ToO_BaD - George Kittle, TE, SF
3.3 - DocJ - Patrick Mahomes, QB, KC
3.4 - FFCollusion - OTC
3.5 - Br0kenB - 
3.6 - CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - 
3.7 - ZidaneValor - 
3.8 - predator_05 -
3.9 - Iron-cock - 
3.10 - Boudewijn -
3.11 - PackersFan1979 - 
3.12 - DerrickHenrysCleats - 
3.13 - 1972Miamidolphins -
3.14 - Winky - 

@FFCollusion OTC
 

@Br0kenB / @CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast on deck.  Do you have picks for BrokenB here, CGOXP?

Yeah he mentioned a page or two ago that he has a master list of BPA for him - so he should be good to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Kittle ranked 42nd overall, and that's because I only think he'll get 4 TDs.  Six TDs and he would jump into my Top-30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/137210

3.1 - MrBlonde1984 - Marlon Mack, RB, IND
3.2 - ToO_BaD - George Kittle, TE, SF
3.3 - DocJ - Patrick Mahomes, QB, KC
3.4 - FFCollusion - Adriel Jeremiah, WR, CIN
3.5 - Br0kenB - On the Clock @Br0kenB
3.6 - CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - 
3.7 - ZidaneValor - 
3.8 - predator_05 -
3.9 - Iron-cock - 
3.10 - Boudewijn -
3.11 - PackersFan1979 - 
3.12 - DerrickHenrysCleats - 
3.13 - 1972Miamidolphins -
3.14 - Winky - 

 

@CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast @ZidaneValor on deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

I have Kittle ranked 42nd overall, and that's because I only think he'll get 4 TDs.  Six TDs and he would jump into my Top-30.

Any reason in particular why you think he will regress in TDs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FFCollusion said:

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/137210

3.1 - MrBlonde1984 - Marlon Mack, RB, IND
3.2 - ToO_BaD - George Kittle, TE, SF
3.3 - DocJ - Patrick Mahomes, QB, KC
3.4 - FFCollusion - Adriel Jeremiah, WR, CIN
3.5 - Br0kenB - On the Clock @Br0kenB
3.6 - CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - 
3.7 - ZidaneValor - 
3.8 - predator_05 -
3.9 - Iron-cock - 
3.10 - Boudewijn -
3.11 - PackersFan1979 - 
3.12 - DerrickHenrysCleats - 
3.13 - 1972Miamidolphins -
3.14 - Winky - 

 

@CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast @ZidaneValor on deck.

Lol when I first glanced at this I legit thought you drafted some random dude.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Any reason in particular why you think he will regress in TDs?

 

I think he'll regress in overall volume, and my fear is that he might have Julio Jones redzone syndrome.  It's unusual enough he only had 5 last year.

Then again, who knows what will happen with Jimmy G at QB this year.  I mean, Mullens and Beathard weren't terrible (heck, they both had positive TD-INT ratios), but Jimmy G should be an improvement.  So was the 5 TDs for Kittle the result of not a lot of Red Zone opportunities overall for the team, not a lot of ability to create separation in the red zone, the 49ers want to rush more in the Red Zone, a fluke, dumb luck, who knows?

Edited by ZidaneValor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Kittle will catch at least 8 TDs.

 

 

 

I was curious, so I gave Kittle the same catches and yards as last year (88-1377) in my spreadsheet with 8 TDs.

That would put him 10th overall for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

 

I was curious, so I gave Kittle the same catches and yards as last year (88-1377) in my spreadsheet with 8 TDs.

That would put him 10th overall for me.

I have him for 75-950-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the SF offense actually has a lot of mouths to feed and a QB that will distribute the ball really well.
Kittle was the focal point of an offense led by a back-up QB, had unhealthy RBs, and had no WRs.
I still think he'll be the lead receiving target on the 49ers, but Garopollo will consistently get the ball to other players.
Kittle will still be a top shelf TE in 2019, but I think his yards come back while his TDs improve a little... 1050, 7
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Apologies gents (and ladies) ... 

Broken selects Amari Cooper

I select Brandin Cooks 

 

Alright, I am on the clock.  One second.

Edited by ZidaneValor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...