Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

2 hours ago, ToO_BaD said:

I don’t mind either way, there just might be a bit of a wait Sunday evening if I have an early pick.

Ok; as said I live in Asia so between more or less 13.00-20.00 I may be slow to reply (I may be sleeping, to be exact ;) ).

I think there are some standard arrangements for leaving a move so I don't hold up the proceedings too much in that case?

Posted (edited)

I am here. And I am in. Sorry, I have grown to hate these forums and how reactive people are, but you guys are great people and I am excited to be back.

However, during July 15 I will be in the Bahamas. So I will either have a spotty connection or just be unable to post. What's the workaround?

Edited by Br0kenB
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 11:51 PM, Boudewijn said:

Ok; as said I live in Asia so between more or less 13.00-20.00 I may be slow to reply (I may be sleeping, to be exact ;) ).

I think there are some standard arrangements for leaving a move so I don't hold up the proceedings too much in that case?

Im in Australia, so what I normally do is give several ranked picks to a few guys at either end of the draft so that they can pick for me when its my turn to draft. Has not held the draft up during the hours Im in bed. If you know you are going to be up in 6-7 picks, just leave your list of players with someone. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:34 AM, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Mid July is perfect for me, any day/time just keep me posted. 

When shall we do draft order?

Once we have heard from everyone we can do the draft order.  I’m still waiting on @Ryan81   He hasn’t been on the forums since last October.  I sent an email through yahoo too, does anyone have an alternative way of getting in touch with him?

Posted (edited)
On 6/27/2019 at 9:12 AM, ToO_BaD said:

Given that I’m not 100% certain when we are returning on that Sunday, I think that noon proposal Monday would work best for me.  I don’t mind either way, there just might be a bit of a wait Sunday evening if I have an early pick.  I’m also on the west coast so evening on the east would be different for me.

On 6/27/2019 at 9:34 AM, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Mid July is perfect for me, any day/time just keep me posted. 

When shall we do draft order?

On 6/27/2019 at 11:53 AM, Br0kenB said:

I am here. And I am in. Sorry, I have grown to hate these forums and how reactive people are, but you guys are great people and I am excited to be back.

However, during July 15 I will be in the Bahamas. So I will either have a spotty connection or just be unable to post. What's the workaround?

Typically what we do is you can leave your picks in order of preference with someone who isn’t drafting near you.  

The other option is we can have someone email/text you when it’s your turn with the draft board and you can reply with your pick.

As far as what weekend to start, we could always start earlier but I assumed people would have plans over the weekend of July 6th. 

Edited by Iron-cock

On 6/27/2019 at 10:51 AM, Boudewijn said:

Lol, trust me, you'll be getting up constantly to check for updates

• Haha 1

I’ll start 

1.01 Barkley, Saquon

Rationale: Everything I said last year ... with 1 of the best guards in football added this offseason. 

(Half kidding ... but let’s do draft order soon!)

19 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

15th works for me, boudewijn, why are you in asia

Actually this week I'm in the Caribbean. Don't pin me down on these things.

On 7/4/2019 at 1:49 PM, 1972Miamidolphins said:

We should do an offline draft, vegas

I'm with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

$25 buy in, all funds go towards boudwijns plane ticket

Suddenly I'm interested.

AmbitiousColossalGnat-size_restricted.gi

Although to be honest, @PackersFan1979 probably has a more expensive ticket.

July is probably my least busy month of the year so I’m up for whatever.

Posted (edited)

Monday, July 15th, still on?  What time, I will be phoning in, I have a phone number I have have for otc notices

edit, I mean I am checking the forums, but I think I have docj's number in case I need to phone in a pick

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins

We still haven't heard from romosexual tendencies. @Ryan81 

I wanted to give him until after July 4th weekend, he renewed via email when I sent it out back in April but hasn't responded here or to the messages I've sent via yahoo.

I guess we will need to find a replacement. Anyone have somebody in mind?

@Boudewijn can you draft if we start on Monday, July 15th?  It's a long draft, so you just need to check your phone every so often when you could possibly be up.

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

We still haven't heard from romosexual tendencies. @Ryan81 

I wanted to give him until after July 4th weekend, he renewed via email when I sent it out back in April but hasn't responded here or to the messages I've sent via yahoo.

I guess we will need to find a replacement. Anyone have somebody in mind?

@Boudewijn can you draft if we start on Monday, July 15th?  It's a long draft, so you just need to check your phone every so often when you could possibly be up.

Yep, I'll find the time. I have some ideas for replacements, will message you.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:41 PM, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Its 11 o'clock, do you know where your draft order is?

We need one more owner unless we get @Ryan81 back. Boudejwin sent some suggestions if anyone else has any let me know.