2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

BTW Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa is pronounced "Tug-Man-Pole-a Tag-o-Lover"

No, it really isn't

The last name is pronounced tongue-uh-vi-loa

But I don't want to draft Jared Cook.  He's like the Iron Sulfide of Fantasy Football the last 4 years.

56 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Boudewjin, Mushy Mushy?

Ohio-Gaziamas

O genki mas ka!

3 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

But I don't want to draft Jared Cook.  He's like the Iron Sulfide of Fantasy Football the last 4 years.

He is black, water-insoluble, and “solid” - not sure if he’s iron deficient as well, but you may be on to something 

Am I OTC? 

With the 78th Pick in the 2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League, Zidane Valor selects:

Jared Cook, TE, New Orleans Saints
Zidane's 2019 Ranking:
 5th TE, 59th Overall

2018 Statistics
68 receptions, 896 receiving yards (13.2 YPR), 6 TDs
159.6 fantasy points

2019 Projection
64 receptions, 819 receiving yards (12.8 YPR), 7 TDs
155.9 fantasy points

I hate all of you for making me draft Cook.

Jared Cook finally had a decent year last year.  Yes, Week 1 accounted for 180 yards, but he had four 100+ yard games.  Granted his next highest games were 74, 52, and then ten games under 50 yards, but that's the nature of the TE position.

The only reason I'm predicting Cook to match last year's production is because that Drew Brees fella and that Sean Payton fella are good about making TE monsters in fantasy.

@CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast is on the clock.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Arizona looks interesting this year, so i'll grab a piece:

Christian Kirk

@ZidaneValor

Nice pic, jerk.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

With the 78th Pick in the 2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League, Zidane Valor selects:

Jared Cook, TE, New Orleans Saints
Zidane's 2019 Ranking:
 5th TE, 59th Overall

2018 Statistics
68 receptions, 896 receiving yards (13.2 YPR), 6 TDs
159.6 fantasy points

2019 Projection
64 receptions, 819 receiving yards (12.8 YPR), 7 TDs
155.9 fantasy points

I hate all of you for making me draft Cook.

Jared Cook finally had a decent year last year.  Yes, Week 1 accounted for 180 yards, but he had four 100+ yard games.  Granted his next highest games were 74, 52, and then ten games under 50 yards, but that's the nature of the TE position.

The only reason I'm predicting Cook to match last year's production is because that Drew Brees fella and that Sean Payton fella are good about making TE monsters in fantasy.

@CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast is on the clock.

Very nice pick

Posted (edited)

I select Mark Ingram  Latavius Murray, Saints RB

@Br0ken selects Hunter Henry 

@FFCollusion otc

@DocJ on deck 

Perhaps I’m way off on Murray, but I think he is ridiculously underrated this year. He’s going to see 10-15 touches behind a dominant OL in a great offense for the first time in his career ... and is a vastly superior athlete to Ingram. 35th RB off the board - wow. 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

Last year he saved me (off the wire) when Delaney went down. Rode him the whole season - until I was able to deploy Jaylen Samuels 🤩

7 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Nice pic, jerk.

You don't like the others?

😕

3 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Last year he saved me (off the wire) when Delaney went down. Rode him the whole season - until I was able to deploy Jaylen Samuels 🤩

Funny story: I picked up Terrelle Pryor off waivers when he signed with Buffalo on 11/1, and told everyone that the Bills sucked so badly that I was going to be starting a QB in my WR spot after the Week 11 bye.

I was sad when it didn't happen.  Worth a shot though.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Cool story alert: 

I traded Conner for Davante Adams (received Adams, other owner lost Hunt to suspension with no RB depth) right before the deadline then went on to obliterate my league with Samuels at TE, Adams added to my WR corp, and rolling with Cook/Derrick Henry at RB. 

Don’t think I’ve ever had a trade work out so beautifully ...  definitely worked out better than the time i traded for P.Burress 2 days before he shot himself. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

went on to obliterate my league with Samuels at TE, Adams added to my WR corp, and rolling with Cook/Derrick Henry at RB. 

It's a good reminder that while we have the most fun in July, leagues are won in December.

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

It's a good reminder that while we have the most fun in July, leagues are won in December.

I am overly excited for Yahoo to open up their Best Ball leagues.  Never played in one before.

Just now, Boudewijn said:

My team was unstoppable come playoff time ... and it was literally the worst draft I’ve ever had. 

In a 3WR + Flex league ... my week 1 WRs were Thomas/Hogan/Fuller with M.Goodwin flexed ... luckily I worked the wire like a mad man (100+ adds/drops) and had a ton of RB depth to trade (Conner, AP, Henry, Cook) 

I remember watching Fuller tear his ACL while dropping a TD pass ... I also had several busts elsewhere. It was, by far, the worst draft I’ve ever had. In a way, also the most fun to try and rebuild ... although I did prefer the autopilot through the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I believe I traded Buck Allen + Fuller for Alshon in this league last year ... it worked out well. 

24 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

You don't like the others?

😕

I didn't think I had a realistic shot at the others.

8 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

I believe I traded Buck Allen + Fuller for Alshon in this league last year ... it worked out well. 

That was to me. Fuller tore his acl shortly after.

People can leave picks with me.  I’ll be up another 4-5 hours