Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Recommended Posts

I got FFC's pick when we get there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Winky said:

I got FFC's pick when we get there...

I will be off-line between roughly 7.30 - 10.30 or a bit later. I'm up in 9 picks, but I can leave a list with you or Miami. I don't really expect things to go that fast though, so maybe it's not necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I will be off-line between roughly 7.30 - 10.30 or a bit later. I'm up in 9 picks, but I can leave a list with you or Miami. I don't really expect things to go that fast though, so maybe it's not necessary.

 

It's been slow rolling.

 

Back to masturbating to Derrick Henry highlights for me.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

It's been slow rolling.

 

Back to masturbating to Derrick Henry highlights for me.

I hope that 3 minute video is enough for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I hope that 3 minute video is enough for you.

 

It's never enough.

 

@ToO_BaD wake up sir.

 

It's 7:53 in Tallahassee, fl. Let's get this party started

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

I will be off-line between roughly 7.30 - 10.30 or a bit later. I'm up in 9 picks, but I can leave a list with you or Miami. I don't really expect things to go that fast though, so maybe it's not necessary.

You can leave stuff with me too.  Just woke up to start my day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Ryan

 

@DocJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

It's never enough.

 

@ToO_BaD wake up sir.

 

It's 7:53 in Tallahassee, fl. Let's get this party started

 

It’s 5 am in California 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

DocJ selects Dante Pettis, 

 

FFCollusion is OTC. @Winky

Edited by Iron-cock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Question to avoid any potential issues 

I have a list from Br0ken of overall rankings ... shall I continue to draft according to “BPA” even if that means filling bench spots or should I pivot towards “BPA at position ___”. 

Basically, he has a stud QB, stud TE, and his WR/FLEX spots are loaded ... with 0 RBs based on BPA so far. 

Honestly I like his team, just not sure how to proceed ... I assume filling starting spots would take precedent over a QB2/TE2 or WR5 

- on the flip side, BPA could continue to give him trade bait with which to acquire RBs 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Question to avoid any potential issues 

I have a list from Br0ken of overall rankings ... shall I continue to draft according to “BPA” even if that means filling bench spots or should I pivot towards “BPA at position ___”. 

Basically, he has a stud QB, stud TE, and his WR/FLEX spots are loaded ... with 0 RBs based on BPA so far. 

Honestly I like his team, just not sure how to proceed ... I assume filling starting spots would take precedent over a QB2/TE2 or WR5 

- on the flip side, BPA could continue to give him trade bait with which to acquire RBs 

Due to the fact that you can’t guarantee anyone’s going to trade with you I would probably start drafting the best running backs.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Due to the fact that you can’t guarantee anyone’s going to trade with you I would probably start drafting the best running backs.

 

I was thinking the same thing ... thanks Doc!

@Br0kenB selects RB Jerick McKinnon 

I’m sorry i missed his name on the overall rankings ... he is the top RB on the list 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Due to the fact that you can’t guarantee anyone’s going to trade with you I would probably start drafting the best running backs.

 

I agree with DocJ here, although I will mention BrokenB managed to trade to get  Kamara from me his rookie season like one game before his breakout.  Probably the worst trade I’ve made in years (which says a lot, bc I make plenty of bad ones)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I make my pick? Really sorry about that ... McKinnon/Ekeler were the top 2 available just got lost in the shuffle of the overall rankings . My apologies, hope I didn’t screw this draft up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

@Iron-cock

OTC for @DocJ

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Iron-cock what do you want to do regarding the previous pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Broken selects McKinnon, not ekeler. I believe clickydraft is able to be edited? 

(They are literally ranked right next to each other on the list he gave and i haven;t heard from him since Monday so ...)

Apologies for the confusion, should’ve just scanned the ranks by position been trying to follow the overall ranks for him 

 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just give him McKinnon.  Honest mistake.

 

I'm ready for my pick whenever you make yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

Just give him McKinnon.  Honest mistake.

 

I'm ready for my pick whenever you make yours.

 

Just not sure if clicky can get fixed ... their site says it can be deleted/edited but I’ve never actually used it myself 

*Thanks, sorry about that 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...