Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Just now, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Just not sure if clicky can get fixed ... their site says it can be deleted/edited but I’ve never actually used it myself 

I can't fathom a site like ClickyDraft doesn't have contingencies for misclicks.

As I was typing, it got fixed, lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Broken selects McKinnon, not ekeler. I believe clickydraft is able to be edited? 

(They are literally ranked right next to each other on the list he gave and i haven;t heard from him since Monday so ...)

Apologies for the confusion, should’ve just scanned the ranks by position been trying to follow the overall ranks for him 

4 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Just let me know if I should proceed with my pick ... 

Fixed, go ahead and pick. 

Yeah it is easy to fix, I just didn't want to go ahead and do it without the consent of IC.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Welp, here goes nothing ... 

RB D’onta Foreman, HOU

@ZidaneValor OTC 

1. Miller is Miller

2. Blue out of the picture, no one added. 

3. Rave reviews all summer, cut weight and looking more explosive than ever (yada yada coach speak yada yada) 

4. He scored a TD in his first game game last year

5. He is, by far, the most talented RB on the roster in what should be a good offense with OL reinforcements added.

6. The people who’s livelihood depends on the Texans success felt adding another RB wasn’t necessary 

7. Dice roll for sure, but I love this guy’s game. 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

12 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Boudewijn and @PackersFan1979 can leave me their picks if they need to get to sleep at any point

Thanks man. So far Miami covered for me, I left him some picks already. I see half of those are gone, so I will update the list before I get some shut-eye.

1 hour ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Honestly I like his team, just not sure how to proceed ... I assume filling starting spots would take precedent over a QB2/TE2 or WR5 

On the one hand, he gave you the list, so it's fair to follow it. On the other hand, it's fair to be a good keeper, and manage as you would manage your own team. 

Example: I gave Miami a list with a couple QBs and didn't mention anything specific. First pick that came along was indeed a QB; after the turn when it came back to my spot, technically the next on the list I had given him was again a QB, but he guessed I didn't need 2 and took the next on the list. 

Much appreciated, and I think you should do the same; follow the list to the intention, not to the exact letter. Well done you, btw 

I have Pack's picks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

On the one hand, he gave you the list, so it's fair to follow it. On the other hand, it's fair to be a good keeper, and manage as you would manage your own team. 

Example: I gave Miami a list with a couple QBs and didn't mention anything specific. First pick that came along was indeed a QB; after the turn when it came back to my spot, technically the next on the list I had given him was again a QB, but he guessed I didn't need 2 and took the next on the list. 

Much appreciated, and I think you should do the same; follow the list to the intention, not to the exact letter. Well done you, btw 

It’s conveniently worked out to this point ... we’re just getting to the WR 3/4, RB 4/5 gray areas where technically a RB isn’t the top o’ the list. 

Mckinnon is interesting, I think he’ll be a decent PPR option and not bad this late with a stacked lineup elsewhere. Top QB/TE and 4 legit WR options ... points are points!

i opted for Foreman since he presented to me as the last potential lotto/league winner. They apparently have “big plans” for him this year, especially in the passing game. Over a year removed from injury, cautiously optimistic on him 

(ever have a guy you just can’t stay away from? Right now my guy is D’Onta Foreman ... absolute stud in college with flashes his rookie year.)

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

With the 91st Pick in the 2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League, Zidane Valor selects:

Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
Zidane's 2019 Ranking:
2nd QB, 33rd Overall

2017 Statistics
339-for-553, 3983 passing yards, 34 TDs, 11 Ints
95 rushes, 586 rushing yards, 3 TDs, 3 Fumbles Lost
418.92 fantasy points

2018 Statistics
280-for-427, 3448 passing yards, 35 TDs, 7 Ints
67 rushes, 376 rushing yards, 0 TDs, 2 Fumbles Lost
369.92 fantasy points

2019 Projection
4000 passing yards, 34 TDs, 9 Ints
80 rushes, 456 rushing yards, 2 TDs, 3 Fumbles Lost
387.6 fantasy points

In 2017, not only was Russell Wilson the #1 QB in fantasy, but he was ahead of Tom Brady (#2) by 53+ points.

Last season, even in a down year, Wilson was still the QB8.

Seattle always talks about how they are going to pound the football on the ground on offense, which I do believe they like to do.  But they also just spent a late-second round pick, a mid-fourth round pick, and a seventh round pick on wide receivers three months ago, in addition to Lockett who's a stud.  Doug Baldwin's injuries and subsequent retirement hurts, but I'm still predicting a bounce back year for the Seattle offense.

I have Wilson, Luck, Watson, and Rodgers all within a few points of each other for the second-through-fifth spots, but I just have a good feeling about Russell Wilson this year.