Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

12 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Chill yo I haven’t picked 

I’m out for the evening if someone could hit me with a clickydraft it would again be appreciated 

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

Devin Singletary, RB BUF

I almost took him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

I almost took him.

He's on my radar as a late round pick, although I wonder if he'll be able to get past Gore and Yeldon even if McCoy is out of the picture.

I'll take my time Pack, just came home and need to check my notes and update the lists. Back in an hour or so.

20 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Robert Foster

i really liked what i saw down the stretch with this guy. 

@Winky

That was my secret sleeper :(

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

That was my secret sleeper :(

Im looking for second year breakout candidates this season, what he did last season fits the bill and the lack of hype is making his adp reasonable, unlike someone like dante pettis, dante does fit the bill, but his adp is getting a little too rich

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Im looking for second year breakout candidates this season, what he did last season fits the bill and the lack of hype is making his adp reasonable, unlike someone like dante pettis, dante does fit the bill, but his adp is getting a little too rich

The lack of hype for Foster is ridiculous. It doesn't help that he doesn't have a QB of course, but there is definitely potential there.

6 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Isabella is the best WR in AZ

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

giphy.gif

Yes, the 35 year old who barely topped 700 yards in 16 games ... he used to be great. 

Gimme the slot dynamo with 4.3 speed 6 rounds later (I do expect this offense to be more of a “spread the wealth” type offense rather than 1 top target putting up big numbers - outside of DJ of course) 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

9 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Yes, the 35 year old who barely topped 700 yards in 16 games ... he used to be great. 

Gimme the slot dynamo with 4.3 speed 6 rounds later (I do expect this offense to be more of a “spread the wealth” type offense rather than 1 top target putting up big numbers - outside of DJ of course) 

Hoping I don't have to play Isabella for the first few weeks, I'd like to see him gain some chemistry with Murray but his highlights are crazy how fast he is on film, with AZ spreading the field so wide its gonna be tough for a DB3 to stick with Isabella in nickel and dime sets. An injury to Fitz or Christian Kirk and Isabella will be an almost every down player.