Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

20 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

It has to be said that last year he did come into camp in a cloud of smoke. Not sure that was an explosion though.

tumblr_m2juw3pQGq1r5lshvo1_500.gif

I’m picturing several of these this year 

Fairbairn is the next kicker up, my only temptation would be to give him his hometown kicker (Crosby) who is the #2 kicker on the board.

But he said the next kicker up, so Fairbairn it is.  

@DerrickHenrysCleats is up.

(Everyone please remember there is one round after this one, it's not on clickydraft).

4 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Fairbairn is the next kicker up, my only temptation would be to give him his hometown kicker (Crosby) who is the #2 kicker on the board.

(Everyone please remember there is one round after this one, it's not on clickydraft).

Giorgio tavecchio

1 minute ago, predator_05 said:

Lol, whos this

Saints RB

Posted (edited)

Assuming @PackersFan1979 is gone and doesn't come back, should we auto-pick someone for him? Its the last pick, would he really care?

Edited by predator_05

Just now, predator_05 said:

Assuming packersfan is gone and doesn't come back, should we auto-pick someone for him? Its the last pick, would he really care?

If he doesn't come back we'll just give him the best available packer.

(Everyone please remember there is one round after this one, it's not on clickydraft it will only be on the forum)

6 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

3 years ago I had to leave at the end of my draft. Told my friend to take me the next highest kicker on the board, he did.

That kicker was Justin Tucker, I won the league and Tuck was one of the reasons why with the year he had

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

(Everyone please remember there is one round after this one, it's not on clickydraft it will only be on the forum)

In this case, is the 24 hour clock still on? He said he'll be leaving for a few days. Maybe you could email him through yahoo.

Edit. Never mind. He left it with someone else.

Edited by predator_05

Posted (edited)

15.14 Jack Doyle TE, IND
16.1  Zay Jones WR, BUF

@1972Miamidolphins OTC, said @Boudewijn has the pick

Edited by Winky

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I like this. In my lists, that would be Mason Crosby (evil grin) or ESB, Equanimeous St. Brown (and I typed that without peeking so I hope that's close).

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I like this. In my lists, that would be Mason Crosby (evil grin) or ESB, Equanimeous St. Brown (and I typed that without peeking so I hope that's close).

You have dolphins pick?

You don't have packersfans last pick do you?

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

1 minute ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

sweet dreams

Damn. I remember another guy with a highlight like this:

• Haha 1

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I select Kansas City RB James "Boobies" Williams. The best pass catching RB on KC roster.

Plus, who can resist Boobies?

You don't have Jake Butt yet right?

12 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

sweet dreams

After the meteoric rise of Broncos RB Phillip Lindsey, from undrafted free agent rookie to Pro Bowler, everyone will be looking for this year’s version of the speedy back to add to their dynasty team. While extremely rare, it has happened a few times before, with another guy by the name of Adam Thielen recently getting a large contract extension after starting his career as a UDFA. The problem is in identifying which players have the shot to actually pull it off.

One of the biggest indicators when looking at undrafted players having success in the NFL is to look at their college production. Take a look at these two rookie receivers’ careers and tell me which one you would draft for your fantasy team;

Player A: 148 receptions, 2,230 total yards, and 23 total TDs

Player B: 202 receptions, 2,977 total yards, and 27 total TDs

Obviously, you would draft Player B, right? Well, what if I told you Player A was drafted in the second round in this past NFL draft, and, not only did Player B go undrafted, he isn’t a receiver at all, but a running back.

Option B, in that scenario, is none other than RB James Williams. Option A is 49ers’ rookie WR Deebo Samuels. Okay, I cheated a little bit and used total yards and total TDs instead of receivingyards and receiving TDs, but the point was to show you how many receptions Williams had in his career at Washington State…as a running back. Immediately after the draft, Williams signed to one of the most potent offenses in the NFL, the Kansas City Chiefs, meaning the Chiefs likely had him on their big board all along.

The Chiefs did draft another RB in the sixth round, Utah State’s Darwin Thompson, but he only has one year of college production and caught only 23 passes in that one season. Both RBs will go into camp competing with Carlos Hyde for a backup role behind both the incumbent starter and fantasy darling, Damian Williams. However, if Damian Williams turns back into a pumpkin after his surprising breakout season last year, James Williams may have a chance at a significant role and he won’t cost you anything in dynasty drafts."

Also...

Highest broken tackle % amongst 2018 FBS Rushers:

1) DHarris Ala 17.3%

2) JJacobs Ala 17.1%

3) JWilliams WSU 15.3%

After the meteoric rise of Broncos RB Phillip Lindsey, from undrafted free agent rookie to Pro Bowler, everyone will be looking for this year’s version of the speedy back to add to their dynasty team. While extremely rare, it has happened a few times before, with another guy by the name of Adam Thielen recently getting a large contract extension after starting his career as a UDFA. The problem is in identifying which players have the shot to actually pull it off.

One of the biggest indicators when looking at undrafted players having success in the NFL is to look at their college production. Take a look at these two rookie receivers’ careers and tell me which one you would draft for your fantasy team;

Obviously, you would draft Player B, right? Well, what if I told you Player A was drafted in the second round in this past NFL draft, and, not only did Player B go undrafted, he isn’t a receiver at all, but a running back.

Option B, in that scenario, is none other than RB James Williams. Option A is 49ers’ rookie WR Deebo Samuels. Okay, I cheated a little bit and used total yards and total TDs instead of receivingyards and receiving TDs, but the point was to show you how many receptions Williams had in his career at Washington State…as a running back. Immediately after the draft, Williams signed to one of the most potent offenses in the NFL, the Kansas City Chiefs, meaning the Chiefs likely had him on their big board all along.

The Chiefs did draft another RB in the sixth round, Utah State’s Darwin Thompson, but he only has one year of college production and caught only 23 passes in that one season. Both RBs will go into camp competing with Carlos Hyde for a backup role behind both the incumbent starter and fantasy darling, Damian Williams. However, if Damian Williams turns back into a pumpkin after his surprising breakout season last year, James Williams may have a chance at a significant role and he won’t cost you anything in dynasty drafts."

Also...

1) DHarris Ala 17.3%

2) JJacobs Ala 17.1% 

3) JWilliams WSU 15.3%

Gotta cite sources, or its plagiarism.

Also...

1) DHarris Ala 17.3%

2) JJacobs Ala 17.1%

3) JWilliams WSU 15.3%

The Chiefs attempted to trade up for Darwin Thompson. 

The Chiefs, and Andy Reid, drafted Darwin Thompson over your boy. 

The Chiefs cut your boy weeks ago. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/james-williams-waived-by-chiefs/amp/

Good night 

• Haha 2