Iron-cock

2019 Rotoworld Mock Real League

17 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

+1.  Definitely cool to see something that is easily overlooked in a long-standing league but can tell a lot (as you’ve shown).  

You've had your share of luck as well, 2016 being a prime example. Looking back at it, a 7-6, 6th seed with lowest points against winning every single game in the playoffs- including a very close final - is pretty unusual. But that's how the game can be. Sometimes your name is already on the trophy.

I get the feeling you're better at drafting early (before pre-season and training camp).

5 hours ago, predator_05 said:

You've had your share of luck as well, 2016 being a prime example. Looking back at it, a 7-6, 6th seed with lowest points against winning every single game in the playoffs- including a very close final - is pretty unusual. But that's how the game can be. Sometimes your name is already on the trophy.

I get the feeling you're better at drafting early (before pre-season and training camp).

Yeah I don’t really seem to have success translate to the Experts league.  Although I do well in my other main leagues.

Duke to HOU....

• Like 1

Who was my replacement for this league? Didn’t think I was going to join a league this year but was suckered into a 10 team $200 buy in. Had no draft strategy or prep going into. We drafted last night. Standard scoring. We are allowed to roster 5 RBs and 6 WRs/TEs. WRs and TEs are considered as a “receiver” in this league  

QB: Carson Wentz

RB: Zeke Elliot, Todd Gurley

WR/TE: Antonio Brown, Robert Woods, George Kittle

K: Mason Crosby

DST: New England 

Bench: Sony Michel, Josh Gordon, Tarik Cohen, Sterling Shepherd, MVS, Duke Johnson, Lamar Jackson, Kirk Cousins

Yay or nay?