Sign in to follow this  
JonBoy418

Dynasty Trade - Trout v. Bellinger

Looking to make a trade in my dynasty league and have been offered his Trout for my Bellinger. While that would be a no-brainer if this was a redraft (or even a two-three year keeper league), I’m hesitant to see what this deal looks like when Bellinger is in his prime and Trout starts to fade. I’m in second place in the league (with Judge, Taillon and Glasgow all on DL), so there’s not a tremendous amount of motivation for this year’s performance.

Whats the thought on Bellingers future? He’s number one player now but could he sustain that over the next several years?

Hold onto Hollywood and move whoever you're top mt is for Trout in the counter deal. 

Trout is easily better than Bellinger and it’s not even close. So are quite a few other players. Don’t be fooled by Bellinger’s BABIP fueled career year and accept ASAP.

On 6/4/2019 at 5:15 PM, Thenewwildone8 said:

Trout is easily better than Bellinger and it’s not even close. So are quite a few other players. Don’t be fooled by Bellinger’s BABIP fueled career year and accept ASAP.

This

• Like 1