Sign in to follow this  
marcmiller04

Have I held onto Aguilar too long?

12 t h2h dynasty with 5 NA spots.

I've got a pretty loaded team and have held onto Aguilar through this slump/ lack of playing time.

I'm in need of dropping at least 1 or 2 players to clear my DL spots specifically Jeff McNeil now and clevinger later

Here's my team Realmuto Bellinger Adalberto mondesi Justin Turner Senzel Dietrich Haniger Avisail Garcia JD Martinez Eugenio Suarez

Brendan Rodgers(not getting much playing time) Keston hiura (not currently in a NA spot, but is NA) Kiké Hernandez Gavin lux (not currently in a NA spot)

Pitching Hill Buehler Morton Treinen Jansen E. Diaz Kershaw Stammen Flaherty Paxton Scherzer Berrios Corbin

DL SPOTS Jeff McNeil Scooter Bennett Mike clevinger

NA SPOTS Keibert Ruiz Austin hayes Dylan cease Jesus luzardo Dustin may

I'm also open to making trades, I'd like to try to move 2 guys to get 1 so I can clear some roster space, but am open to any thoughts/ suggestions

I'm so bummed about him and that, but I was thinking I'd just drop him to get Mcneil into the lineup.  Anything that you see that should be done with this team? (other than him)

I'd also drop him.

Return the favor?