Sign in to follow this  
arbys5for5

Time to drop Gausman? (Whir)

Is it time (or am after my Colorado vacation am I 2 weeks late) to drop Kevin Gausman?  Its not like there is some option on my leagues FAAB that is 100% slam dunk over Gausman, but there are some other 2 start guys with way more favorable matchups.  So do I a) drop him for like a Anibal Sanchez or Sandy A. as a better streaming option and just kind of be done with him, b) do what I usually do and just start him against questionable opponents like Pittsburgh and Philly and live with the results or c) keep him and potentially just not start him in 1 or both of those matchups?

Side note I do most definitely have more 2 start pitchers than any other owner this week and certainly than my own opponent.  

I’d drop him for Sanchez and just play matchups with him until someone better is available. I like him better than the other two this year 

Drop Gausman and scoop up either a OF or INF that will help out you're team way more for ROS 

I would cut him for a streamer but my choice is Alcantara. He has been pretty good recently and the Cardinals lineup seems pretty dysfunctional right now.