Sign in to follow this  
mocha4313

Buy low on Goldy? WHIR 100%

Is Goldy a quality buy low right now? His peripherals seem mostly ok but I am sure owners are not content. I could use another corner infielder so I have thought about putting in an offer. In a points league, I am trying to transition to punting saves. I already packaged Yates in a deal for Verlander and dealt Kimbrel straight up for Tatis, so the offer I have in mind is Edwin Diaz and Corbin.

C- Grandal 1B: Rizzo 2B: (Empty) SS: Trevor Story 3B: Matt Chapman CINF: (Empty) MINF: Fernando Tatis Jr.

OF: Hoskins, Yordan Alvarez, Eloy Jimenez, Meadows, Soto UTIL: Nelson Cruz

SP: Snell, Gerrit Cole, Patrick Corbin, James Paxton, Flaherty, German Marquez, Pivetta RP: Diaz

BN: Scooter Gennett, Altuve, Didi Gregorius, Glasnow, Taillon, Judge

My last FA pitcher add was Pivetta so I would probably balance that by adding a safer option this time like Lucchesi or Tyler Mahle.

Thoughts? Drop a link and WHIR

I think it's worth a shot. But I wouldn't move Goldy just yet for that return. I would also try Flaherty in that offer. 

• Thanks 1

I've been trying to buy low on Goldy in my league and the owner's price doesn't seem outrageous. I think he is a safe buy low candidate and I think your offer would be fair 

• Thanks 1

I like the offer & think going after Goldy could be a good risk/reward deal for you. I am also in a points league & am thinking of trading my only RP: R Iglesias for a SP or bat, unless I can scoop up guys after RP like: W Smith, Giles, or Hand get traded. Thanks for mine & good luck!

• Thanks 1

he will never be once he what was, but should improve some for sure.

it wont hurt to offer that, or send out an email to the league saying you are willing to deal corbin and diaz for a corner infielder and see if you get any offers better than goldy.

• Thanks 1

You can try that offer for Goldy, but it could be better to open a Diaz/Corbin package to the rest of the league and see what is offered

• Thanks 1

• great deal in pts league. corbin is inconsistent and you have enough arms. 

• Thanks 1

Move Corbin/Diaz for Goldy/another stick 

• Thanks 1

I think that might be a fair enough offer to get you a trade.  I think it's worth pursuing for sure. 

• Thanks 1