Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade for Thor & Soto?? whir

Team in sig. Last Friday, was discussing different trades with a team regarding JD, Soto, Thor. Just received a text saying he agrees to the following trade:  

I give: Robles, F Montas, M Perez, & B Cooper      I get: Thor & Soto    Pitching pts: W/L/S, IP, K, ER, Hits, BB/HBP. No QS or Holds.

12 team, H2H, daily pts league. Redraft & no keepers. High on Montas, but getting Thor & Soto should be an easy accept right? Just want to make sure I am not trading for a name only with Thor or missing anything.

Trade would give me 2 open spots to pick up SP/RP, or stash a bat until Strahm & W Calhoun return from the IL. Thoughts?

Do it now. Not the highest on Thor but always love giving Montas and three fringe players for two studs, even if one has question marks. Besides Montas, the others cannot be hard to replace with your two opened slots.

• Thanks 1

Keep Victor Robles on you're team and move Montas & Perez for Soto & another stick. 

• Thanks 1

I would make that move. No brainer. Lots of people high on Robles but I feel he at best is a 14/15 guy maybe 20/15 but since it’s redraft I take Thor and Soto everyday.  Do it before Thor continues to improve making his owner rethink it. 

• Thanks 1

Currently have 2 open slots, until Strahm & W Calhoun return. Thinking of picking up Frambler Valdez & 1 bat or 2 bats from the following FA: Kingery (3B/SS/OF), C Walker, or 1 that is intriguing: Cesar Puello.

Leaning Valdez & Kingery, but does anyone have information on Puello? Does he continue to play & rake (small MLB career sample) or is this him getting hot & will go back to the bench once a couple guys on LAA get healthy?