Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

6/11 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

Corey Seager just pulled a hammy rounding third. Leaving game. Should’ve scored on a base hit by Verdugo. Ouch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robles in the process of crapping the bed. Runners on the corners no outs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Corey Seager just pulled a hammy rounding third. Leaving game. Should’ve scored on a base hit by Verdugo. Ouch. 

did it look bad? maybe just felt a little something? this guy was just turning it around too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brooklynfinest42 said:

did it look bad? maybe just felt a little something? this guy was just turning it around too

 

Looked sorta bad. Unless he’s just really good at pulling back quickly on a minor tweak.  Looked like a significant strain to me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Seager just heating up, 2 Coors series on tap relatively soon.  If out a month+ easy cut in fantasy.  Doesn’t have a fantasy friendly game as is, relies on soaking up as many games played as possible.  He’s lived on base lately and can’t buy a run.  

Edited by Cmilne23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Robles in the process of crapping the bed. Runners on the corners no outs. 

 

That was a man save.   Got 5 outs and threw 35ish pitches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostdragon said:

starting to think the rangers are a good dark horse to win it all this year

 

Bullpen isn't good enough.  And I'm not convinced the starting pitching will hold up either. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

 

That was a man save.   Got 5 outs and threw 35ish pitches.

 

Definitely gutted it out with some luck. Will take it. Lots of pitches but unlike Iglesias he manned up and got the 5 out save. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

 

Definitely gutted it out with some luck. Will take it. Lots of pitches but unlike Iglesias he manned up and got the 5 out save. 

 

He definitely got a couple of calls an inch or two off the plate gloveside.  But he was also painting out there consistently enough that the Dodger RHB should have adjusted.  

He was super lucky Seager pulled him hammy otherwise that would have been 1 run.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.