Sign in to follow this  
Jason123

Want to pick up Kingery, Who to drop? I'm torn as to which pitcher to jettison. Please help! WHIR

I'm in a 10 team mixed yahoo redraft H2H league.  I want to pick up Kingery.  I can drop either Carp, or someone on my pitching staff shown below.  Yes, I know it's a lot of pitchers.  The problem is I don't know which one to drop.  At the moment I have too many people on DL (3 DL spots, and I have Stanton and Dozier on the DL already, so two of the pitchers below are taking a roster spot).

Please advise!

Paxton

Paddock

Miley

Montas 

HIll

Soroka

Smith (on DL)

Reyes

Pivetta

Glasnow (on DL)

Taillon (on DL)

I'd drop Miley personally.

Any chance you can make a 2-1 with Carp & a SP for a bat or SP/RP? If not, I may consider dropping Carp, as I hate to give up really good SP. If you want to hold onto Carp, then the drop for me would probably be Caleb. Not sure if MIA will limit his innings or not, plus with MIA offense, W's may be hard to achieve. Good luck!

Miley

Not Caleb

Agree Miley

Thanks all. Unfortunately, it is hard to trade in my league so a 2 for 1 is almost impossible.  Unfortunately, I took too long and someone else picked up Kingery.  I'll likely drop Miley the next time I need to make a drop.  

Drop Paddack he got sent down to the minors