Sign in to follow this  
Call me Red

Keeper Help

Half point PPR - Keep AB or Mike Evans?  If AB was still a Steeler I wouldn't even ask but I worry about Carr getting him the ball and I think Bruce Arians could be good for Evans.  

That's a very interesting one.

- AB is of course a legend, but in a new offense; he's getting "old", but he'll also have a huge chip on his shoulder. I don't think he'll suddenly go under 1000 yards, but I also don't see him going over 1500.

- Evans is growing up fast, and last season in a very pass-happy offense, he feasted. Add Arians as a coach, and I think he has a very good chance of getting to 1500 again, even with Jameis Winston throwing the ball.

I think I pick Evans.

2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

That's a very interesting one.

- AB is of course a legend, but in a new offense; he's getting "old", but he'll also have a huge chip on his shoulder. I don't think he'll suddenly go under 1000 yards, but I also don't see him going over 1500.

- Evans is growing up fast, and last season in a very pass-happy offense, he feasted. Add Arians as a coach, and I think he has a very good chance of getting to 1500 again, even with Jameis Winston throwing the ball.

I think I pick Evans.

That's my exact thinking too.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Depends on the keeper rules for me. 

• Like 1

Evans for sure, Raiders are a bunch of dumpster divers. 

I need to know the keeper rules too. Is this a keep forever, no penalty?

What are the keeper rules?  I think I'd lean towards AB if it was a short term limit, such as 2 years max