Sign in to follow this  
DJSatane

clarification on whats considered normal

I have posted about a homerun that yordan alvarez just hit tonight few hours ago, adding of how low launch angle it was, how effortless nice swing it was in the fantasy mlb baseball forum, in the thread for this player: 

However, 2 hours later, I see my post is gone(removed?) and thread is locked for no apparent reason. Meanwhile I see many other player threads active, many having same type of comments about what players are doing on this night, and there are no issues. Frankly, for past few years as I have been using this forums never run into this situation. So if possible to get clarification, I would appreciate it.

Sure, happy to clarify.

31 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

However, 2 hours later, I see my post is gone(removed?) and thread is locked for no apparent reason.

The game was in progress.  As noted in the posting guidelines, we ask that in-game updates go in the game day thread while the game is in progress, or, in the case of starting pitchers, until their line is complete.  When these posts are instead made in player threads, they're subject to being moved to the GDT or removed entirely to keep the size of the player outlook threads manageable and free of repetitive / context-free chatter about a single game event.

34 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

Meanwhile I see many other player threads active, many having same type of comments about what players are doing on this night, and there are no issues.

Well, it's after midnight Eastern, so most of the games are over.  Discussing the current day's games is fine after the game is over.