The 7th Beatles

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

AD is fine guys! Its just lebron. Lebron taking more shots, has higher usage, and obviously  trying to get MVP + maintaining his career averages + stat padding his career totals. Lebron uses AD as a decoy alot of the times to get assists to three point shooters. Lebron saying this is AD's team but in reality.. its lebrons. He's doing to AD what he did to love and bosh to a certain degree.  The thing is AD is so talented he'll still put up top 5 fantasy numbers lol. So i wouldn't be worried.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AD is too alpha to not get his, but the only player in the league LeBron can't tame is Durant.

Edited by cdrichar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I know why he hasn't commited long term yet to Lakers. And LeBron said he ain't retiring anytime soon. I'm firing Rich Paul and signing elsewhere in free agency..all one big scheme to benefit LeBron.

 

And it's not even the last couple games..

his stats are all down from beginning. Lately has been extra bad.

Like even of he wins a chip LeBron gonna get all the credit what's the point. Look at KD there's a reason he left he was never given his due among other things.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rage2021 said:

Now I know why he hasn't commited long term yet to Lakers. And LeBron said he ain't retiring anytime soon. I'm firing Rich Paul and signing elsewhere in free agency..all one big scheme to benefit LeBron.

 

And it's not even the last couple games..

his stats are all down from beginning. Lately has been extra bad.

Like even of he wins a chip LeBron gonna get all the credit what's the point. Look at KD there's a reason he left he was never given his due among other things.

 

Lol they're 11-2, AD has made enough money, he wants a ring.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Lol they're 11-2, AD has made enough money, he wants a ring.

Lebron can say good words to the media about Davis but on the court he wants to show that he is the Alpha dog. I thought he wan't be able to do so with Davis Boy I was wrong!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stickman786 said:

AD is fine guys! Its just lebron. Lebron taking more shots, has higher usage, and obviously  trying to get MVP + maintaining his career averages + stat padding his career totals. Lebron uses AD as a decoy alot of the times to get assists to three point shooters. Lebron saying this is AD's team but in reality.. its lebrons. He's doing to AD what he did to love and bosh to a certain degree.  The thing is AD is so talented he'll still put up top 5 fantasy numbers lol. So i wouldn't be worried.

 

Could not agree more, very well said!!! I'm in a DD league, so you can imagine my frustration...You're freaking AD, you can't average 10 RBS, sad....

Edited by Starvela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is a prime example of why I mainly only post here in the off-season. So many awful, reactionary takes off of a couple down games. He hurt his ribs Tuesday against the Suns and has been battling a nagging shoulder injury all season. Of course he's not 100% but when is AD ever 100%? He always has these ticky-tack injuries that longer throughout the season. LeBron has been on an absolute tear the last week or so, the offense is running through him so AD doesn't have to do as much and risk aggravating his injuries. That's the beauty of this Lakers team, both don't have to be dropping insane stats every game. They play off each other and whoever is feeling it will have the offense ran through them. AD or Bron or anyone else on that team doesn't give a damn about your fantasy team and how much AD touches the ball. His usage will be game dependent. He's still gonna finish with nice stats but he won't finish number 1 like some of you drafted him (why?), and that's okay, the Lakers don't want him doing too much, especially in a mid November game against the Hawks which was basically over in the 1st quarter when we were up like 30-9. Everyone needs to chill.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

This thread is a prime example of why I mainly only post here in the off-season. So many awful, reactionary takes off of a couple down games. He hurt his ribs Tuesday against the Suns and has been battling a nagging shoulder injury all season. Of course he's not 100% but when is AD ever 100%? He always has these ticky-tack injuries that longer throughout the season. LeBron has been on an absolute tear the last week or so, the offense is running through him so AD doesn't have to do as much and risk aggravating his injuries. That's the beauty of this Lakers team, both don't have to be dropping insane stats every game. They play off each other and whoever is feeling it will have the offense ran through them. AD or Bron or anyone else on that team doesn't give a damn about your fantasy team and how much AD touches the ball. His usage will be game dependent. He's still gonna finish with nice stats but he won't finish number 1 like some of you drafted him (why?), and that's okay, the Lakers don't want him doing too much, especially in a mid November game against the Hawks which was basically over in the 1st quarter when we were up like 30-9. Everyone needs to chill.

We care about our fantasy as we discuss here fantasy wise if you didn't understand till now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roco said:

Lebron can say good words to the media about Davis but on the court he wants to show that he is the Alpha dog. I thought he wan't be able to do so with Davis Boy I was wrong!!!

 

Haha, same here...I was waaay wrong also...

 

12 minutes ago, Roco said:

We care about our fantasy as we discuss here fantasy wise if you didn't understand till now.

 

+ 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roco said:

We care about our fantasy as we discuss here fantasy wise if you didn't understand till now.

Wel that’s the issue. AD can do less and the team will still win games. Which means, if you need more, then find a player on like a non winning team with no second superstar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was probably one of the worst fantasy nights for AD owners in a long time.  A massive Sunday night game and I'm sure quite a few people got absolutely ****** on rebounds, points and F including myself.  Hey 5 blocks tho, even tho I'm sure most people either had that wrapped up or weren't even competing.  FFS.

You almost hope Lebron get a little minor injury so we can see if AD is still AD or if he's hobbled or something.  Lebron is clearly the straw that stirs the drink in LA, I really wasn't expecting that given their ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, laurilegend said:

That was probably one of the worst fantasy nights for AD owners in a long time.  A massive Sunday night game and I'm sure quite a few people got absolutely ****** on rebounds, points and F including myself.  Hey 5 blocks tho, even tho I'm sure most people either had that wrapped up or weren't even competing.  FFS.

You almost hope Lebron get a little minor injury so we can see if AD is still AD or if he's hobbled or something.  Lebron is clearly the straw that stirs the drink in LA, I really wasn't expecting that given their ages.

Yes I should have known better Lebron wan't step aside and give AD the sitting drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Roco said:

Yes I should have known better Lebron wan't step aside and give AD the sitting drive.

AD is still the best fantasy player this season, nothing to complain about. Yes it was a mini-dud on Sunday, but he's still a killer !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Still ranked top 5 overall in 9 cat, at least he's playing through the shoulder injury. Last year he would have just sat out. 

Wow I'm seriously spoiled. I had him last season and he was putting up monstrous numbers. 46 points and 26 boards monstrous. So this season is lackluster to me especially seeing Giannis going off. But to still be top 5 has put things into perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Still ranked top 5 overall in 9 cat, at least he's playing through the shoulder injury. Last year he would have just sat out. 

Yep. He and Harden are the two locks to finish in the top-5 yearly.

Think ADs numbers will only improve throughout the season as he gets healthier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did AD hang out w/ JJJ this week and both decided to protest rebounds? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just going to come in here and say Anthony effin Davis!!!!!! Since it was all this negativity earlier. If he is sitting on the wire. Walk don’t run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yeet said:

ok but seriously what happened to his rebounds lmao

I would trade him Away for Sabonis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I would trade him Away for Sabonis.

ok but seriously what happened to his rebounds lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...