The 7th Beatles

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

57 minutes ago, Sosa said:

Whatever, I'm still very happy with my pick. If the boards went up a bit that'd be gravy 

I'm happy.  I went all in on Davis and KAT with my big bids spent almost my entire budget on those two guys and filled in around.

On #basketball Davis and KAT are now ranked 2,3 on a per game basis behind Harden.

I think that the Lakers rolling is a great sign for long term durability because any rest he gets now will keep him fresh for fantasy playoffs and if they will give a guy more rest it will be Lebron and AD might have some monster lines if Lebron sits a few nights.

14 hours ago, cdrichar said:

I really miss the superhuman numbers

2018:   52% FG, 79% FT, 0.9 3PM, 26 pts, 12 rebs, 3.9 ast, 1.6 steals, 2.4 blocks

2019:   49% FG, 86% FT, 1.2 3PM, 26 pts, 9 rebs, 3.2 ast, 1.4 steals, 2.7 blocks

Is there really much of a difference that you miss "superhuman numbers"

Nothing there is really significant, especially since his fg% has continued to climb since week 1. If anything, I prefer this season's line which keeps trending up. 

1 hour ago, overtime2000 said:

his FT% is massive swing, due to how often he goes to the line

Its now become one of his best categories

He is the literal god of fantasy. Every category is elite. Even turnovers are elite for someone high usage and a star player

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Even with the probable listing every single day to davis, for my first time having AD, it has been a joy!

Day-to-Davis is like cocaine; bad for your health but damn does it feel good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, richg24 said:

2018:   52% FG, 79% FT, 0.9 3PM, 26 pts, 12 rebs, 3.9 ast, 1.6 steals, 2.4 blocks

2019:   49% FG, 86% FT, 1.2 3PM, 26 pts, 9 rebs, 3.2 ast, 1.4 steals, 2.7 blocks

Is there really much of a difference that you miss "superhuman numbers"

Nothing there is really significant, especially since his fg% has continued to climb since week 1. If anything, I prefer this season's line which keeps trending up. 

Pull up his numbers before he got injured and requested a trade. Pull up his Nov, Dec and Jan gamelogs.

Edited by cdrichar

Season high tonight, 42 points going into the 4th. Hoping for a few rebounds.

I'll take the points I guess, but I was really hoping for double digit rebounds and at least 1 three. Should get some mre looks from deep vs Orlando on Wednesday. 

10 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

He absolutely cooked KAT like he was on some Korean BBQ menu

Jimmy Butler already called this dude soft! We already know.

The feels when you both have and am playing against AD on the same week.

6-3 vs 3-6  😕

4 hours ago, samer42 said:

I'll take the points I guess, but I was really hoping for double digit rebounds and at least 1 three. Should get some mre looks from deep vs Orlando on Wednesday. 

Someone's a glass half empty kinda guy ....

9 hours ago, samer42 said:

spacer.png

50 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, 69% shooting, 10/10 from the line.

Damn if only 3 more rebounds....

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Jimmy Butler already called this dude soft! We already know.

And “James Butler” apparently is a credible source of information? That’s funny!

The bottom line is that once AD got cooking, no one on the wolves could stop him and the inexperienced coach had no counter.  Great offense won last night, that’s all.