jonnyjhead

Odell, DJ, or Chubb. 0.5 ppr life long keeper, no penalty

That sounds like a question you probably meant to post in the Assistant Coach section?

7 hours ago, jonnyjhead said:

Which to choose? Probably Odell, thoughts?

- In long keeper, I probably wouldn't go DJ. It's practically sacrilege to say that about him, but RBs start to go down from 27 (or earlier), so that doesn't sound like a good keeper option).
- Chubb is not a top-10 choice to me yet, but it's not impossible he'll make it. There is a bit of a threat from Hunt in the second part of the season; not everyone is convinced it's a real threat, but I still wouldn't risk it.
- OBJ on the other hand is essentially now the undisputed #1 star, with a young powerful QB, in an Offense that seems to be made for him. The only slight worry I have about him is that in terms of yards per game he never managed to exceed his insane 2 first seasons. It's not impossible he'll never reach that again; but on the other hand it may well have to do with Eli Manning being a shadow of his former self.

All in all though I wouldn't hesitate much. OBJ it is.

Beckham for sure. WRs just have so much longer of a life span for being productive. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

ODB and it shouldnt be close.

Edited by dmb3684

10 hours ago, GreatScott! said:

Beckham for sure. WRs just have so much longer of a life span for being productive. 

This. 

I always lean towards the young stud WRs in dynasty. The RB position is incredibly fluid. Beckham Jr. is still quite young for a wideout and is an elite talent. Doesn't hurt that he plays on an offense that could potentially be dynamite for the next several seasons. 

Posted (edited)

OBJ WR's careers last way more than RB's 

Edited by Rush2112

Odell gonna have a big season in that high powered Browns offense. Don't miss out!!