LosPadres

Contreras or Chirinos ROS?

In a vacuum, which catcher do you like for the rest of the season? Currently have Contreras and Chirinos is on the WW.

Thanks!!

21 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Oh dear 

Helpful 😐

Anyone else?

35 minutes ago, KingJoffrey said:

Contreras, easily.

That’s what I want to think, but Contreras really only had the one good month at the beginning. Chirinos has outperformed him for the past month+. He lacks average for sure, but the power is real.

31 minutes ago, LosPadres said:

That’s what I want to think, but Contreras really only had the one good month at the beginning. Chirinos has outperformed him for the past month+. He lacks average for sure, but the power is real.

Chrinos is in a good spot and has been way better than ever advertised.  However, when you have a top 5 catcher who has been performing as such you would be wise to hold...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, knuckleheads said:

Chrinos is in a good spot and has been way better than ever advertised.  However, when you have a top 5 catcher who has been performing as such you would be wise to hold...

Ok gotcha. Just hoping the first month for Contreras wasn’t a fluke and these last 2 months are his normal. Trying to think if I should sell while he still has name value. But i’ll hold for a bit longer.