Leopard

Rate my team 12 Team Full PPR $250

Posted (edited)

Got roped into a money league earlier than expected, just hoping for some feedback and advice on how I drafted. This was a 12 team snake, I picked 12th. You have to start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, Flex, K, DEF

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Bell, Mixon, Mack, D. Freeman, Jamaal Williams, Giovanni Bernard 

WR: Tyreek Hill(7th round pick), Robby Anderson, Mecole Hardman, Sterling Shepard, Tyrell Williams, Marquez Scantling-Valdez

TE: McDonald, Goedert

K: Vinitari

DEF: Browns 

Edited by Leopard

Who's your fifth, sixth round picks??  Honestly haven't done many mock drafts but to me it seems like you go from fourth to eight or ninth round after your 4 rb's and hill.  In a ppr I would want much better WR's.

4 hours ago, Leopard said:

You have to start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, Flex, K, DEF

WR: Tyreek Hill(7th round pick), Robby Anderson, Mecole Hardman, Sterling Shepard, Tyrell Williams, Marquez Scantling-Valdez

ShimmeringCostlyKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

I'd look for some trades, or failing that, maybe a goat to sacrifice to the fantasy gods. Your RBs are pretty good, but this doesn't look like a WR corps that's going to carry you to the play-offs, if I'm honest. You're going to need a lot of work on the wire.

Good luck!

It looks like I have a lot of work to do with some trading and working on the wire

• Like 1

Oof I think you’re gonna have a bad time. At least try trading some RB depth for WR.

i get that the first 4 rounds were your RBs but who was the 5/6th round pick?

3 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Oof I think you’re gonna have a bad time. At least try trading some RB depth for WR.

i get that the first 4 rounds were your RBs but who was the 5/6th round pick?

Roby and Mcdonald?

26 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Roby and Mcdonald?

I think Matt Ryan was 6 and Robby 5? Or maybe I flipped that. I’d be interested to see who went where 

Way too early to be drafting, you're league commish needs to do it in the very last week of August. 

On 6/17/2019 at 9:10 PM, Leopard said:

Got roped into a money league earlier than expected, just hoping for some feedback and advice on how I drafted. This was a 12 team snake, I picked 12th. You have to start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, Flex, K, DEF

I hate to be so harsh, maybe a C grade. RBs are good, WRs are very weak, McDonald could breakout. I really don't think the wire going to help. Hope trading is allow in your league.  May the fantasy gods be with you.... WOW $250.00         

On 6/17/2019 at 9:10 PM, Leopard said:

you need stronger WRs, IMO...Hit the waiver wire, hard.

Backs are good but what was the rationale of taking Mack and Freeman when you can only start 2. I’ve always found it easier to find backs throughout the season than wrs. You could’ve taken wrs in the 3rd and 4th and your team would be much better especially if Tyreek is able to play most of the season.

Was Josh Gordon drafted? He could be a lotto ticket.