Gile Pile

LA Lakers 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

That 5 point swing at the end was big when Kuz was fouled going for the layup but no call. Then they proceeded to chuck 3s with lil less than 2 min down by 4😑

Sounds like pretender talk... Champs just win 🏆💍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lakers did awesome job in building depth this summer (according to lots of people). Or were they talking about Raptors? 😁

#wethechamps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I've been meaning to bookmark this thread. Lol thanks for the bump @Jake the snake

 

On 11/8/2019 at 9:37 AM, Trench Mob said:

The Lakers play the Heat tonight...

Lol nah. You know what, I'm gonna leave it alone. Nope.

Lakers looking pretty nice so far. Good luck. Should be a good exhibition.

 

On 11/9/2019 at 1:03 AM, miasma16 said:

Lakers beat the Heat by 15, Meyers Leonard had more turnovers than points, 3s, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks (combined) and Whiteside had a 15 rebound, 5 block double-double.

Seriously, when will you learn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Seriously, when will you learn?

Boban's replacement had an awesome game against  Lakers.

My point is, Lakers have 2 loses so far against good teams (Clippers without PG, Raptors without Lowry and Ibaka) . Other then win against Utah, all other wins are between  lower end teams (Spurs, Heat, Charlotte, Memphis,  Bulls) and  overtime win against Dallas. 

I think after 10% of the season it is starting to show that Lakers signing over the summer did  not resolve many of their issues.   Consistent scoring (other than LBJ and AD)  seems to be the major one.    I am starting to see Green from last year, one good game followed by string of games where he is barely playable on offense

It is clear to me that if  their opponent can score 100+ points (like Clippers and Raptors), Lakers have  major issue how to much that scoring output

Too bad to see one of my favourite teams (after Raptors and Spurs) waste (arguably) one of  the last season where LBJ performs at the top level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

Boban's replacement had an awesome game against  Lakers.

My point is, Lakers have 2 loses so far against good teams (Clippers without PG, Raptors without Lowry and Ibaka) . Other then win against Utah, all other wins are between  lower end teams (Spurs, Heat, Charlotte, Memphis,  Bulls) and  overtime win against Dallas. 

I think after 10% of the season it is starting to show that Lakers signing over the summer did  not resolve many of their issues.   Consistent scoring (other than LBJ and AD)  seems to be the major one.    I am starting to see Green from last year, one good game followed by string of games where he is barely playable on offense

It is clear to me that if  their opponent can score 100+ points (like Clippers and Raptors), Lakers have  major issue how to much that scoring output

Too bad to see one of my favourite teams (after Raptors and Spurs) waste (arguably) one of  the last season where LBJ performs at the top level

Meh it's still early, kuz just got back and rondo will return soon. Green has been in a shooting slump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Meh it's still early, kuz just got back and rondo will return soon. Green has been in a shooting slump.


Exactly , give it a few weeks .. let Kuz get his legs back under him. Things will get better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

I am starting to see Green from last year

Except it was already pointed out that you lied about having watched Danny Green play at all last year when you said that teams routinely left a guy that was second in the NBA in 3pt% open and dared him to hit 3s.

Edited by miasma16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Except it was already pointed out that you lied about having watched Danny Green play at all last year when you said that teams routinely left a guy that was second in the NBA in 3pt% open and dared him to hit 3s.

I've seen at least 50 regular season games and every playoff game Raptors played last year. So if I haven't seen Green playing it makes Lakers decision to sign him very interesting. But I am sure you are enjoying watching him play this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kb2432786 said:

Incoming iggy + trade deadline moves and all the haters are gonna be crying 

 

Unless the Grizzlies buy him out (which seems like they are unwilling to do), they are not getting Iggy.  The Lakers have no trade assets left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

 

Unless the Grizzlies buy him out (which seems like they are unwilling to do), they are not getting Iggy.  The Lakers have no trade assets left.


^^will be one of haters crying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting seeing AD vs KAT tonight. Let's go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am more interested to see Lakers against top level competition (Clippers, Bucks, Sixers). After all basketball is team sport. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems only AD and LBJ have fantasy value,other teammates just don't have enough usage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kane said:

Seems only AD and LBJ have fantasy value,other teammates just don't have enough usage

 

Danny Green has low end value in rotisserie as a peripheral specialist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AD completely dominated, and KAT was hardly there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

AD completely dominated, and KAT was hardly there.

KAT’s great, but AD’s in a different league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.