AirForceOne

D.J. Chark 2019 Outlook

Not love in here. The moment we've all wondered is here. Is Chark gonna skyrocket with Foles or fall 2nd to Westbrook

Starting him over just about any WR next week. Enough is enough dude is a stud idk how long were going to keep debating this.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Starting him over just about any WR next week. Enough is enough dude is a stud idk how long were going to keep debating this.

He hasn't been on my bench since early in the year. He's definitely a set and forget. Anybody debating it overthinking things. 

4 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Not love in here. The moment we've all wondered is here. Is Chark gonna skyrocket with Foles or fall 2nd to Westbrook

Beast

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

He hasn't been on my bench since early in the year. He's definitely a set and forget. Anybody debating it overthinking things. 

Yep, same here. He's a permanent fixture in my lineup, and I'm hoping he has fuel left in the tank for big games in the playoffs.

Even with that terrible loss, he still feasted and is the apple of Foles eyes. Can't ask for much more than that. STUD.

2 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Love my boy Chark. Glad we might finally have our #1 receiver again for our team.

All eyes were on Deebo early in the season and a lot of people overlooked this stud. He's looked solid all year. It's really paying off for those who jumped on him early in the season and really believed what they were seeing. Geaux Tigers!

1 hour ago, jagsfan05 said:

Love my boy Chark. Glad we might finally have our #1 receiver again for our team.

Whats the local opinion of Chark?  I mean 14 targets hard to argue with, his numbers on the year are great, but all the way in Seattle all we hear are the occasional blow up stats, nothing else.  I love hearing local thoughts, if you don't mind sharing.  

4 hours ago, croikee said:

Whats the local opinion of Chark?  I mean 14 targets hard to argue with, his numbers on the year are great, but all the way in Seattle all we hear are the occasional blow up stats, nothing else.  I love hearing local thoughts, if you don't mind sharing.  

What opinion are you looking for exactly? He was the number 8 WR in my league heading into this week and had another monster game. 

2 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

What opinion are you looking for exactly? He was the number 8 WR in my league heading into this week and had another monster game. 

More of just local opinion/talk/information about the guy.  As a Hawks fan living in Seattle due to proximity and rooting interest I get a lot more information on their players than any other team.  What is his workrate, does he pout if he has an off game, what is his locker room presence and chemistry with other players.  What does the coaching staff say about him.  This is curiosity outside of FF, but also do to me having him on my team in a keeper league where he would cost me a 12th rounder next year.  I want to try to get a long-term outlook on how he fits on the team and into their plans, the best we can as observers, but lack a lot of the information I'd have if I were a local fan.  

This guy is a scary athlete with 4.3 speed (the fastest of his draft class) and catches one of the best deep ball passes in the game. Jags finally found a true #1 wide receiver.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, croikee said:

I'm not a local of Jacksonville, but a diehard fan of the Jaguars who lives in Nashville. What opinion are you looking for? Would love to help out if I can.

Talent to be a WR1, being used like a WR1, producing like a WR1. 

My only hope is he doesn't got the route of AR15 in Jacksonville an be severely limited by his QB the year after a sophomore break out. 

50 minutes ago, munde53 said:

Talent to be a WR1, being used like a WR1, producing like a WR1. 

My only hope is he doesn't got the route of AR15 in Jacksonville an be severely limited by his QB the year after a sophomore break out. 

Foles/Minshew is better than Bortles...given that doesn't take much. Chark will be fine.

Love watching this guy play. He's so explosive, and in a big situation, they always go to him.

Edited by DConny1

Anyone know why he's questionable to play?

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/jaguars-d-j-chark-limited-by-hamstring-issue/

Chark was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice due to a hamstring injury, Erik Bacharach of The Tennessean reports.

Chark likely picked up the injury at some point in the Week 11 loss to the Colts, during which he exploded for eight catches for 104 yards and two touchdowns. There's not yet any indication that Chark is in danger of missing time due to his hamstring issue, but his participation in the week's final two practices will be worth tracking closely.

1 hour ago, mjb said:

League thinking about suspending him for being just plain "too awesome?"

2 hours ago, mjb said:

it's Wednesday

2 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

League thinking about suspending him for being just plain "too awesome?"

This dude has been an absolute savior for me in dynasty. He was dropped during our free agent draft and I was able to get him after Week 1. He’s still so young too. Has the draft pedigree and all the tools. 

The next Julio...I'm hoping I can still scoop him in the 2nd round in next year's draft