AirForceOne

D.J. Chark 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I mean, he got 8.5 PPR points. 

Much less than Devante Parker, Trevor Davis, Geronimo Allison, Willie Snead, Chestor Rodgers, Miles Boykin, Zach Pascal, shall i go on? haha your kinda proving my point homie 

8.5 points in PPR i would not be happy with that in my lineup, if you do.....yikes hah

Edited by kmoore1521

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

Much less than Devante Parker, Trevor Davis, Geronimo Allison, Willie Snead, Chestor Rodgers, Miles Boykin, Zach Pascal, shall i go on? haha your kinda proving my point homie 

**you're

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, oban14 said:

**you're

what a waste of a post, YOUR so cool dude lol

Image result for grammar police.gif

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

What point? None of these dudes are even close to averaging what Chark is on the season. Parker is the closest at 9. Chark has him doubled up at 18.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

8.5 points in PPR i would not be happy with that in my lineup, if you do.....yikes hah

But about the same as Julio Jones and Keenan Allen. One game is one game. He's a WR3 with upside cause the guy is a playmaker and seems to be wr1 in Jax. Low volume so only wr3, but he's a TD threat every single game.

Did anyone see that diving catch for the first down? Chark is a freaking stud and he's getting slotted in going forward. He didn't have a great day but still outscored guaranteed wr1s.

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

What point? None of these dudes are even close to averaging what Chark is on the season. Parker is the closest at 9. Chark has him doubled up at 18.

Just now, ukdesi said:

But about the same as Julio Jones and Keenan Allen. One game is one game. He's a WR3 with upside cause the guy is a playmaker and seems to be wr1 in Jax. Low volume so only wr3, but he's a TD threat every single game.

What are y'all talking about? I am speaking on this weeks game not his ROS outlook, bad matchup and i advised to sit (as i did) while many here were playing him over guys i liked more, merely pointing out the meh game while also mentioning how i like him ROS and will be starting him more times than not, if your gonna jump in a convo gotta read the original post my guys

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neauxls said:

Did anyone see that diving catch for the first down? Chark is a freaking stud and he's getting slotted in going forward. He didn't have a great day but still outscored guaranteed wr1s.

Yea minshew loves him and he easily passes the eye test, going to be one of the nicer WW adds of this season IMO

What are y'all talking about? I am speaking on this weeks game not his ROS outlook, bad matchup and i advised to sit (as i did) while many here were playing him over guys i liked more, merely pointing out the meh game while also mentioning how i like him ROS and will be starting him more times than not, if your gonna jump in a convo gotta read the original post my guys

OK My bad.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

8.5 points is an excellent "bad game" score line.  That's 4 catches for 45 yards, which is 64 catches for 720 yards for a season.  Only 30 WRs had 64 or more catches and 720 or more yards in 2018.  So, yeah, if that's a floor, it's a great one.

• Like 1

Just now, KennyWoo said:

8.5 points is an excellent "bad game" score line.  That's 4 catches for 45 yards, which is 64 catches for 720 yards for a season.  Only 30 WRs had 64 or more catches and 720 or more yards in 2018.  So, yeah, if that's a floor, it's a great one.

Yep i agree, but figured this would be a floor game for him, so easy sit hence why i advised to find better options, this specific week 

55 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Yeahhhhh. I think I will just leave this alone.

39 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Yep i agree, but figured this would be a floor game for him, so easy sit hence why i advised to find better options, this specific week 

Yet he was one fat lineman away from having an 18pt day...and he beat Harris easily on that play. 

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

Yeahhhhh. I think I will just leave this alone.

If your happy with 8.5 PPR points please do, def dont need to discuss anything with ya haha

Just now, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Yet he was one fat lineman away from having an 18pt day...and he beat Harris easily on that play. 

and yet..........he did not haha, "This week in the what if game"

1 hour ago, kmoore1521 said:

If your happy with 8.5 PPR points please do, def dont need to discuss anything with ya haha

If a penalty makes you feel better about your prediction then, hey, bask in it.  

"Sit Chark, he's gonna get bottled up by Harris"

*Chark blows past Harris for a TD, play called back due to O-line penalty

"See, I was right!" 

Smooth....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

"Sit Chark, he's gonna get bottled up by Harris"

*Chark blows past Harris for a TD, play called back due to O-line penalty

"See, I was right!" 

Smooth....

And besides that one play, he was for the most part bottled up, hence why it was a bad matchup, hence why i said sit him, you can poke at different things within the games "oh well this happened" yatta yatta, you can do that for every NFL game and every NFL player on penalties, all that matters is the final line, I was in no way bragging in my initial post and even said my feelings on the guy ROS

sorry my post grinds your gears and apparently a few others so much hah moving on

And besides that one play, he was for the most part bottled up, hence why it was a bad matchup, hence why i said sit him, you can poke at different things within the games "oh well this happened" yatta yatta, you can do that for every NFL game and every NFL player on penalties, all that matters is the final line, I was in no way bragging in my initial post and even said my feelings on the guy ROS

sorry my post grinds your gears and apparently a few others so much hah moving on

I'm not saying it wasn't a bad matchup...I sat him. But I'd bet good money, if you made a suggestion to start someone and they had 9 points taken off the board due to penalty, you'd be the first to say "if it wasn't for that penalty, I was right!". Anyway, Chark proved he can beat top level corners. Zero problem starting him as a WR3 in a "bad" matchup going forward. Enjoy the week. 

39 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Not true at all. Passing the eye test is extremely important. Being able to decipher a fluky TD compared to one that flashes talent will score you a fantasy relevant player. TDs that get called back don't show up on the stat sheet, but it absolutely matters for our analysis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This guy had a TD called back which he beat Harris by a good margin and then an incredible side line catch but got pushed out of bounds. Then another red zone look toward the end of the game but that wasn’t catchable. Hes Minshews first read and he def passes the eye test. He’s the real deal. In my eyes he’ll be at least low end wr2 rest of the way.

Edited by StevenSC400

3 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Not true at all. Passing the eye test is extremely important. Being able to decipher a fluky TD compared to one that flashes talent will score you a fantasy relevant player. TDs that get called back don't show up on the stat sheet, but it absolutely matters for our analysis. 

Don't jump in convos without reading the original post homie, a lot of people here seem to just jump in conversations, your now the 3rd one just on this topic, I said literally word for word he passes the eye test in my OP and is a solid WR3 for me and i will be starting him more often than not

what you quoted was in response to him mentioning his called back TD as a reason why i wasnt right on recommending to sit him or however he was spinning it, i always struggle to come up with a response to posts about "but without that penalty _____ woulda had a nice game" as its just a tired thing on these forums to say that haha

Cheers to all Charknado owners, ill repeat again, looks like one of the better WW adds this year #giddyup

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

You are missing the point. Football is a flukey sport. If you only look at points you will always be chasing points and losing leagues. Look at quality targets and watch games. Chark had a great game. 

1 minute ago, Brianmsbc said:

You are missing the point. Football is a flukey sport. If you only look at points you will always be chasing points and losing leagues. Look at quality targets and watch games. Chark had a great game. 

You can’t convince stat watchers. They just have their phones out every weekend collecting points watching Seinfeld. 

7 minutes ago, Brianmsbc said:

5 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

You can’t convince stat watchers. They just have their phones out every weekend collecting points watching Seinfeld. 

Man y'all digging waaaaay too deep into this and clearly cannot take the time to read a full discussion

I said find better options before this week as its a bad matchup and i doubt he gets a TD etc in my post back then and that i would sit him in most scenarios 

and then he did not have a good fantasy game, yes he had a good NFL game, hence why i stated numerous times just today, that he passes the eye test, agreed with a few posters as well quoting them that he looked good and i am very confident in him and i liked him before this game as well just not in THIS game

however it does not change the fact he............did not have a good fantasy day, no idea why people twisting it around to thinking im saying he isnt good yeesh

if anyone else is gonna quote me please read the full discussion 🤷‍♂️

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 1