AirForceOne

D.J. Chark 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

Man y'all digging waaaaay too deep into this and clearly cannot take the time to read a full discussion

I said find better options before this week as its a bad matchup and i doubt he gets a TD etc in my post back then and that i would sit him in most scenarios 

and then he did not have a good fantasy game, yes he had a good NFL game, hence why i stated numerous times just today, that he passes the eye test, agreed with a few posters as well quoting them that he looked good and i am very confident in him and i liked him before this game as well just not in THIS game

however it does not change the fact he............did not have a good fantasy day, no idea why people twisting it around to thinking im saying he isnt good yeesh

I wasn’t referring to you or anyone specific. I’m just saying in general people that complain when players have a bad game based on points but they haven’t actually watched anything to see what happened.

Just now, StevenSC400 said:

I wasn’t referring to you or anyone specific. I’m just saying in general people that complain when players have a bad game based on points but they haven’t actually watched anything to see what happened.

Oh my mistake then brotha, but i 100% agree hah gotta have context to the numbers

Going to roll him out next week, I don't believe In Carolinas flukey season.... They are trash

Edited by CABLE87
  • Haha 1

He had 8 targets and a TD that they called back on a hold that had nothing to do with anything. He's still rolling strong. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Man y'all digging waaaaay too deep into this and clearly cannot take the time to read a full discussion

I said find better options before this week as its a bad matchup and i doubt he gets a TD etc in my post back then and that i would sit him in most scenarios 

and then he did not have a good fantasy game, yes he had a good NFL game, hence why i stated numerous times just today, that he passes the eye test, agreed with a few posters as well quoting them that he looked good and i am very confident in him and i liked him before this game as well just not in THIS game

however it does not change the fact he............did not have a good fantasy day, no idea why people twisting it around to thinking im saying he isnt good yeesh

if anyone else is gonna quote me please read the full discussion 🤷‍♂️

If the only point you are trying to make is that he had 8.5 points, then I'm not sure what value you are bringing to the forum. 

So you said he would have a bad game? I watched the game and he didn't have a bad game. He looked like an elite receiver against a very good cover corner. Bringing up that you said he would have a bad game and claiming you were right bc his TD got called back adds no value to the thread. 

On 9/25/2019 at 3:44 PM, kmoore1521 said:

Last week John Ross was my sit of the week

this week, its Chark attack, DJ Chark doodoodoodo, Charknado, and whatever other nicknames we can make

4 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Image result for im not saying, im just saying.gif

P.S def a solid WR 3 ROS loved what i saw and will be playing him more often than not moving forward

Just now, Brianmsbc said:

If the only point you are trying to make is that he had 8.5 points, then I'm not sure what value you are bringing to the forum. 

So you said he would have a bad game? I watched the game and he didn't have a bad game. He looked like an elite receiver against a very good cover corner. Bringing up that you said he would have a bad game and claiming you were right bc his TD got called back adds no value to the thread. 

Had a bad fantasy game which is a fact, and actually did contribute in my first post and many many after so you def did not read the conversation my man, it was posters like you misinterpreting these first two posts or jumping in the convo without reading it which led us here 

12 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Had a bad fantasy game which is a fact, and actually did contribute in my first post and many many after so you def did not read the conversation my man, it was posters like you misinterpreting these first two posts or jumping in the convo without reading it which led us here 

Still don't know what point you are trying to make about DJ Chark besides reading his point total to us. 

Just now, Brianmsbc said:

Still don't know what point you are trying to make about DJ Chark besides reading his point total to us. 

Giving myself credit for saying bench him which was the correct call while also pointing out he actually looked good despite the bad game (for box score people who dont watch) and how i like him moving forward

what isn't clicking? 

Just now, dmb3684 said:

Chark outscored his Yahoo projections, FWIW. 

Yea could be his worst game of the year tbh hah, the floor is def appealing with Chark Attack, will at least get ya something and looks to be a machine in the red zone 💪

55 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Giving myself credit for saying bench him which was the correct call while also pointing out he actually looked good despite the bad game (for box score people who dont watch) and how i like him moving forward

what isn't clicking? 

That's just depending on your lineup, honestly I could have started him over hardman in one league, so was it the right call? Could have been worse 8 points or 6 isn't bad tbf. It's not the best but other studs have had single digits days already

8 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

That's just depending on your lineup, honestly I could have started him over hardman in one league, so was it the right call? Could have been worse 8 points or 6 isn't bad tbf. It's not the best but other studs have had single digits days already

yea def depends on league size and such, most of my evaluations are based on 12 team leagues which before games id have probably felt better about someone on most benches over ole Charky especially Hardman, but now that we see how the week went with how many low scorers we had its all probably moot, real weird week for Fantasy with under-performers or huge weeks, very little middle ground haha 

but your right a better way to phrase it in the future is that i dont think hed have a good game, not necessarily dont start him because as you said, say you played hardman over him like i wouldve, technically wasnt the right move but both had meh games just that Charks was easier to see coming 

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

yea def depends on league size and such, most of my evaluations are based on 12 team leagues which before games id have probably felt better about someone on most benches over ole Charky especially Hardman, but now that we see how the week went with how many low scorers we had its all probably moot, real weird week for Fantasy with under-performers or huge weeks, very little middle ground haha 

but your right a better way to phrase it in the future is that i dont think hed have a good game, not necessarily dont start him because as you said, say you played hardman over him like i wouldve, technically wasnt the right move but both had meh games just that Charks was easier to see coming 

I totally agree, tough matchup and it could have been another day at the office for him with a TD nullified. After this week im not leaving him on the bench, maybe when foles gets back I may consider throwing him back but we'll see, Minshrew could be in the midst of causing a qb controversy.

Chark wasnt a good play this week but I think it's safe from here on out to fire him up in all formats

Edit: also yahoo is stupid as hell, they got him projected for 6 points next week, wtf?!?!? No respect....

Edited by CABLE87
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

what isn't clicking? 

What's not clicking is why you are hijacking a thread by telling us you said to bench a player that had a great game but got a TD called back. 

Would have put up a fourth consecutive WR1 worthy-line if the touchdown didn't get called back for an unrelated penalty and some people need to come in and brag about how smart they are for sitting him 🙄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Is Bradberry going to give him problems? 

Right now I think you can make a case for Bradberry being the best corner in the league. Absolutely shut down Evans and Hopkins.

8 hours ago, JStyles said:

Would have put up a fourth consecutive WR1 worthy-line if the touchdown didn't get called back for an unrelated penalty and some people need to come in and brag about how smart they are for sitting him 🙄

21 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Image result for im not saying, im just saying.gif

P.S def a solid WR 3 ROS loved what i saw and will be playing him more often than not moving forward

wow what a world we live in where people think posting a GIF is bragging and causes such a discussion 😂

People coulda just kept scrolling, didnt know a GIF would trigger y'all so much, grab a beer sheesh haha

#GoChark

I guess this week should be a good test for Chark. I don't necessarily believe in the Panthers CBs but they did shut down a few good WRs for the most part. Rooting for this kid big time. Seems to be one of the Special Ones

On 10/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, KennyWoo said:

The obvious nickname here is Charcandrick East.

spacer.png