Trench Mob

Zion Williamson 2019-2020 Season Outlook

He will be the first player I nominate in auction because I expect someone else to pay $40+ for him due to the hype. 
I don't think he will have that much fantasy value this year, so it gets all that money out of play. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jay14bay said:

He will be the first player I nominate in auction because I expect someone else to pay $40+ for him due to the hype. 
I don't think he will have that much fantasy value this year, so it gets all that money out of play. 

I have the same thought,let someone overpay for him and they will regret it at the end of season

Zion doesn't have many moves, that's his problem. He's so used to jumping over everyone and using his vertical time to adjust to not get blocked but its gonna be swat city for zion at least the first half of the year. Will still probably have +50% fg but it's going to take time for him to learn how to use his athleticism. People like Gobert are going to give zion a lot of problems. He will do well against small ball lineups and will get a ton of a alley oops from holiday and and lonzo in the 40 games lonzo plays. 

I see

18 pt

8 rb 

2 ast

.2 3s 

1.3 blks

1.1 stls 

2.4 to 

52% fg

65% ft 

His ft will be why I wont draft him. Hes gonna get fouled a lot and miss a lot of free throws. In a ftm league I take zion in the 3rd, otherwise I grab him 5th round or avoid him all together because I never punt ft%. 

Edited by johnval1362
  • Like 1

being drafted way too early in redraft leagues. ADP is higher than so many proven top 40 players. If he is available by round 5, I will pick him. But he is getting drafted as early as early round 3. No thanks!