Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

6/24 - GAME DAY THREAD

not sure im going to start eduardo and giolito both.. probably go with giolito and Logan Allen instead.. I just cant trust eduardo this week sorry

14 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I swear this is the face E-Rod gives me every time he blows up my pitching ratios.

RotoGringers has a concerned "Orange turning Red" by the KC at Cleveland game so one to monitor I guess.

1 hour ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

RotoGringers has a concerned "Orange turning Red" by the KC at Cleveland game so one to monitor I guess.

Just went on there and it's Orange/Yellow.  The page was last updated about an hour and a half ago.

Posted (edited)

CBS looks like they retracted the Indians lineup. I assumed it was already called, but I can't find a report. Might just be a cbs bug

Nevermind. Its back up now

Edited by RBI Sports

1 minute ago, Tugginroot said:

Cleveland game getting rained out?

As of about 35-40 minutes ago, no.  They were actually taking the tarp off then, and they haven't tweeted anything else out since, so I'm assuming they are going to start on time.  They almost have to in order to have a good chance of getting the game in, at least according to RotoGrinders/Kevin Roth.

• Like 1

If my Dodgers walk-off again tonight I'm going to have a heart attack  lol

Erod is getting the calls, could be a long day for White Sox.

can a yankee fan explain to me why Hicks is hitting 3rd instead of Gleyber Torres?

• Like 1

I was surprised that people here are still consistently starting ERod, and was utterly shocked to see that he's still over 70% owned on Yahoo. Wtf

I'd way rather take a chance on one of the low-owned waiver bums who might figure things out and turn into a serviceable SP, rather than a guy like Rodriguez who we know sucks. Although I guess if all you care about is K's then Erod can help

3 minutes ago, cs3 said:

I was surprised that people here are still consistently starting ERod, and was utterly shocked to see that he's still over 70% owned on Yahoo. Wtf

I'd way rather take a chance on one of the low-owned waiver bums who might figure things out and turn into a serviceable SP, rather than a guy like Rodriguez who we know sucks. Although I guess if all you care about is K's then Erod can help

a lot of dead teams people don't follow after the draft. if a player was drafted by default their % will stay at a decent percent even if they are done for the season.

5 minutes ago, jfazz23 said:

can a yankee fan explain to me why Hicks is hitting 3rd instead of Gleyber Torres?

Maybe not the most ideal, but does it really matter all that much with this team? Hicks is a pretty good hitter and this team is absolutely absolutely loaded.

Just now, AnonymousRob said:

Maybe not the most ideal, but does it really matter all that much with this team? Hicks is a pretty good hitter and this team is absolutely absolutely loaded.

hicks is hitting 200 with little power.  put him 7th or 8th until he heats up

5 minutes ago, jfazz23 said:

RRL

RRL

RRL

Not saying that's a valid reason, but it's probably the reason.

Disclaimer: Not a Yankee fan