Fuzzy_Slippers

6/25 - GAME DAY THREAD

Not an easy matchup for him but go Snell! Also go Allen and Stripling!  It expecting much more than maybe 4 innings from Stripling at most but I’ll be looking at how he’s able to handle the larger workload tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Mongeese said:

Go Gallen

He pitches tomorrow

I guess I’m just so excited he’s on my team I jumped a day.  Where’s my time machine??

Anyone starting Robby Ray vs the dodgers?   I’m terrified 

• Like 1

have had stripling stashed for quite a while now for the inevitable dodgers starting pitcher injury, and now i am scared to death to start him vs. the snakes tonight...lol

Posted (edited)

Go Ross Stripling. It's great your back to being a SP. :rolleyes: 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

have had stripling stashed for quite a while now for the inevitable dodgers starting pitcher injury, and now i am scared to death to start him vs. the snakes tonight...lol

Image result for you can do it gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Just looking at his pitch counts lately you can’t expect him to pitch deep in this game. 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Just looking at his pitch counts lately you can’t expect him to pitch deep in this game. 

was hoping for an opener so he would have a realistic chance of getting me a win, but can't see him going more than 4 inning UNLESS he is just coasting on low pitch innings...probably gonna sit him given those circumstances

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna lose it if the Orioles outpitch Allen today. They have an opener + AAA dude going vs the Tribe. PADS.

Edited by Bobby Blue
  • Like 1

Wind seems to be blowing straight out at Wrigley. Pray for Fried and Alzolay owners 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Finally a day where all my yanks are in the lineup at the same time.. Edwin Glebber Judge Sanchez

Go cards,  Flaherty tonight. 7+Ks in 4 of last 5. Has given up 3,4,4 ER in last 3.

As and Cardinals both 6-4 Last 10

May the Lourdes be thine shepherd...

• Like 2

I really need Flaherty to pitch a good game tonight!

• Like 1

Stop getting cute Robert's! Bellinger had his routine day of rest a few days ago, now out again.  

1 hour ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Wind seems to be blowing straight out at Wrigley. Pray for Fried and Alzolay owners 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sitting Fried