Fuzzy_Slippers

6/25 - GAME DAY THREAD

Posted (edited)

Jackson earns a save. There is a God. A 1-2-3 inning. I'm in shock. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly

4 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Oh Lord its Luke Jackson for a 1 run save at Cubs. Never happen. This guy sucks. 

nice reverse jinx. 

Last pitch was scary though. FB down the pipe. Got ahead 0-2 then got to 3-2 and gave in with a meatball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papasmurf said:

nice reverse jinx. 

Last pitch was scary though. FB down the pipe. Got ahead 0-2 then got to 3-2 and gave in with a meatball.

Jackson's horrible. 

I think my Blake Snell post was on for less than 10 seconds. Taken down due to probably being inappropriate. That is how frustrated I am with this POS. 

Mitch Garver first game back from the IL 3/5 R2 HR1 RBI 3

1 hour ago, Tryptamine said:

Ump jobs Alzolay who gets pulled after 4 2/3IP

It sucked. He struck out faried twice.

33 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Mitch Garver first game back from the IL 3/5 R2 HR1 RBI 3

Wish I had started him. 

Dude's putting up a full season's worth of stats in 1/5 of a full season in playing time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonywow said:

Tim Anderson carted off the field. Possible ankle or leg injury.

Well the head of orthopedic surgery at Tufts tweeted right away he thought Anderson blew out his Achilles. Let's hope not because for a player that's a SS and speed dependent that could be devastating. 

Love having my opponent start Snell, Flaherty, Arrieta, Brebbia, and Hand against me today. Only Tuesday and he already Hand'd me the W. Feels like I'm playing crotch!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tryptamine said:

Well the head of orthopedic surgery at Tufts tweeted right away he thought Anderson blew out his Achilles. Let's hope not because for a player that's a SS and speed dependent that could be devastating. 

If you are saying he wasn't taken all the way out there 10m miles to Medford but some guy "claiming" to be the head of orthopedic surgery at Tufts Medical Center just suddenly tweeted a speculation out to the general public for the hell of it I seriously doubt it.  No real doctor/surgeon in the right mind would do something like that in a million years.  I think someone is playing you.

The official word is:

BOSTON -- White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson was helped off the field in the sixth inning of Tuesday’s game after suffering a sprained right ankle while fielding a J.D. Martinez ground ball. X-rays were negative and Anderson will be re-evaluated Wednesday, according to the White Sox.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory