1972Miamidolphins

A.J. Green 2019 Outlook

Hopeful for a return week 7 sounds great, but I'm not so sure putting him up against Ramsey his first game in a year is such a great idea. Granted Ramsey might still be out, but if not I'd wait one more week. 

2 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Hopeful for a return week 7 sounds great, but I'm not so sure putting him up against Ramsey his first game in a year is such a great idea. Granted Ramsey might still be out, but if not I'd wait one more week. 

I was looking through the game logs - that last game they went against each other in 2017 I was trying to remember what happened, looks like neither one played too many snaps.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201711050jax.htm

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Week 7!  It's time to get horny!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

Mo Money

Nah

Green admitted money won't be a factor when it comes to staying with the Bengals

Where did he say this?

1 minute ago, gbill2004 said:

Where did he say this?

Pretty sure it was last year when the contract talk came up.....research it. Im not lol 

1 minute ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Pretty sure it was last year when the contract talk came up.....research it. Im not lol 

Never happened then. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Never happened then. 

Instant gratification at its best. Do your research sir. Take his word and take yours and do your diligence, then form your own analysis. 

2 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

Instant gratification at its best. Do your research sir. Take his word and take yours and do your diligence, then form your own analysis. 

He posted it so he needs to back it up. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Thanks. I guess the OP got last year confused with a couple days ago. 

The Cincinnati Bengals don't plan on trading A.J. Green, and the seven-time Pro Bowl wide receiver has no plans on going anywhere either. Green insisted he's like to stay with the Bengals after a week of trade speculation culminating with Bengals head coach Zac Taylor confirming the franchise won't trade him. 

"I'd just like to stay here," Green said, per Pro Football Talk. "They value me. Nobody is going to value you as much as the place you got drafted at. It's home."

Just to get the conversation rolling...assuming he starts next week (big if) and Ramsey plays, scale of 1 to 10 confidence level in starting him out of the chute?

14 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Just to get the conversation rolling...assuming he starts next week (big if) and Ramsey plays, scale of 1 to 10 confidence level in starting him out of the chute?

WAW

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

100%. Rematch coming.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Don't over think it. When Green plays, he's in my lineup. 

• Thanks 1

If back week 7 and Ramsey is active he's an easy sit for me, Green has almost always under performed when matched up vs a shut down corner

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JE7HorseGod said:

3-4. Obviously depends on your options, league, byes, but he's an easy sit for me next week (unless Ramsey's out). 

• Thanks 1

You just gotta catch that magic window between healing and reinjury. I’d put the over/under at 1.5 quarters.

5/218/3

Week winner then RIP

3 hours ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I was looking through the game logs - that last game they went against each other in 2017 I was trying to remember what happened, looks like neither one played too many snaps.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201711050jax.htm

ajgreen.0.gif

I dunno if this is the way AJ Green wants to be welcomed back to the field, seeing this guy again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

ajgreen.0.gif

I dunno if this is the way AJ Green wants to be welcomed back to the field, seeing this guy again.

Thank you!

That makes sense.  Could be some added fuel for a comeback game though.

9 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

ajgreen.0.gif

I love what a troll ramsey is. How many actors can shift from shoving someone onto the ground to such a passive stroll? Chaplinesque.

Been waiting for this rematch all year. Hope AJ does it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1