1972Miamidolphins

A.J. Green 2019 Outlook

6 hours ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Nope.

Cut your kicker and put Green in an active spot.

NOOOOOO!!!!! Not his kicker!!!!!! The horror!!!!!!

😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZappB said:

Thanks, I also checked earlier in this thread and around pages 8-9 others were saying the same - for Yahoo, looks like if we leave Green on IR, we can still move people in and out of our benches, but we can't make any additions until Green is moved back into the regular bench.

Does anyone know how this works on ESPN?

Would really love for my confident placement of Mr. Green in this week's starting lineup to be backed up by encouraging practice reports.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Balthazar said:

Does anyone know how this works on ESPN?

If you have him in the IR spot in ESPN leagues and he doesn't have an "O" or "IR" you will not be able to make any other transactions because of having an illegal player in the IR position.   Really handcuffs you when you have a guy that is perpetually trying to practice, gets a "D" for doubtful during the week and then goes back to "O" out for every weekend and you can't participate in the waiver period.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, daznsensation said:

Any practice updates today?

Nothing yet in the Twitter-verse. Will update if I come across anything.

• Like 1

If he's limited today and there's no setbacks you gotta think he's gonna go this week.

• Like 1

IDK what to do about this guy. limited practice last week, then sits at game time, now new week...no practice. WTF?? set back? contract? whats going on?!?!?!

5 minutes ago, bigslick631 said:

IDK what to do about this guy. limited practice last week, then sits at game time, now new week...no practice. WTF?? set back? contract? whats going on?!?!?!

its Wednesday....calm down. Thursday should tell us more unless he is getting traded and that's why he is sitting out

5 minutes ago, bigslick631 said:

Bengals have no reason to rush him back. They arent going to the playoffs, and if they do want to keep him then might as well have him stay healthy.

4 minutes ago, pdizzle710 said:

Source please.

A.J. Green (ankle) was sidelined for practice Wednesday.

Green was limited at practice last week but it remains unclear when he'll actually return. Coach Zac Taylor also said he needs to see Green at 100 percent before making a decision on his availability. With no contract extension in hand, it's true guesswork when the stud 31-year-old will decide to take the field. He's still just a stash at this point, with Auden Tate and Alex Erickson playing hefty snaps in the interim.

Oct 16, 2019, 2:35 PM ET
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

A.J. Green (ankle) was sidelined for practice Wednesday.

Green was limited at practice last week but it remains unclear when he'll actually return. Coach Zac Taylor also said he needs to see Green at 100 percent before making a decision on his availability. With no contract extension in hand, it's true guesswork when the stud 31-year-old will decide to take the field. He's still just a stash at this point, with Auden Tate and Alex Erickson playing hefty snaps in the interim.

Oct 16, 2019, 2:35 PM ET

Hopefully just a veteran day of rehab and rest as HC Zac Taylor said he might go full later this week:

Edited by pdizzle710
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, pdizzle710 said:

Hopefully just a veteran day of rehab and rest as HC Zac Taylor said he would go full later this week:

Vet day for what? I seriously doubt he plays this week. He's been out all season. He doesn't need a vet day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Vet day for what? I seriously doubt he plays this week. He's been out all season. He doesn't need a vet day.

Don't know. Just trying to be optimistic even though his spot on my bench has been killing me. 😖

With Josh Gordon banged up, NE is looking like a likely spot for Green.

I've been saying it for weeks now but this is the final nail IMO. The guy's healthy. He ain't playing unless it's in another uniform or he has a contract extension. Simple as that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I've been saying it for weeks now but this is the final nail IMO. The guy's healthy. He ain't playing unless it's in another uniform or he has a contract extension. Simple as that. 

slow your roll, big daddy. should get a clearer picture after tomorrow's practice. your speculation is meaningless- well, except to vent your frustrations, i spose. 

if we don't get more info as the week develops, THEN you can have a cow :)

FYI, i'm a patient AJG owner hoping i'm sitting on a GOLD MINE. tick tock...

Edited by cerdo
  • Like 1

It's just impossible to say what is going on here. Nobody but AJ knows, and he ain't saying anything...but I sure wouldn't be expecting him back this week