1972Miamidolphins

A.J. Green 2019 Outlook

8 minutes ago, owenmills said:

They’re playing their rookie to get him experience. Is it really that hard to see what they’re doing? Dalton lost every game he started this year

So this rookie 4th Round pick is the savior to take over the reigns for the Bengals or is he just to get them through the remainder of the season until they have the 1st pick in next years draft? 

Agree with the last several posts. I'll also add (once again) that Green has no incentive whatsoever to re-sign. He will be on another team next year. 

CIN screwed the pooch by not trading him. I would think this would be obvious to people other than me - because it really looks obvious.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SmileyFace8 said:

So this rookie 4th Round pick is the savior to take over the reigns for the Bengals or is he just to get them through the remainder of the season until they have the 1st pick in next years draft? 

I think that’s what they plan on evaluating 

9 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I think that’s what they plan on evaluating 

Okay, I wouldn't bet the bank account on Ryan Finley. 

• Haha 1

"CIn 0-9". That should be rendered the title of this thread before it is locked; at that point the AJG 2020 thread could be opened.

5 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Sounds like ticket-peddling horseshiite to me.

Could be. But I’m throwing him on and off IR in case he does want to play. Just relaying info.

He's got to do something so he has justification for his next 'setback' 

I'm dropping this week if there is no solid indication he's playing, which I highly doubt there will be. I'm tired of holding.

I still have him, but have a waiver claim in for Brandin Cooks hoping to drop this dead weight.

3 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Anyone besides me still holding onto this guy?  

🙋‍♂️ 

I’m not buying the tin hat brigade’s snake oil. AJ will suit up this week or next 🤞 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Here. 14 team 0.5 PPR league. Next best WR on the WW are the liked of Zay Jones, Pettis, and DaeSean Hamilton. I'd rather take my chance that AJG comes back

4 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

🙋‍♂️

I’m not buying the tin hat brigade’s snake oil. AJ will suit up this week or next 🤞 

3gz2oz.jpg

• Haha 7

It will be glorious when he carries his stubborn owners to the loser bracket championship later this year!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Holding tight. I've made it to 8-3 so I can afford it. If I had any question about making the playoffs he'd be banished to the waivers.

2 minutes ago, Neauxls said:

Holding tight. I've made it to 8-3 so I can afford it. If I had any question about making the playoffs he'd be banished to the waivers.

Same. 

2 hours ago, Neauxls said:

Why though? Tyler Boyd is 7/62 in the last two games. Ryan Finley has thrown for 282 yds in the last two games. Do you really think AJ Green would change that?

10 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Why though? Tyler Boyd is 7/62 in the last two games. Ryan Finley has thrown for 282 yds in the last two games. Do you really think AJ Green would change that?

Do you really think he WON’T change that? 

👀