Jets486

30-Team MLB Mirror Leagues Opening NOW...and Cheaper

The past two offseasons, I wrote about a crazy (seriously) in-depth fantasy baseball league that included... International Signings, 40-man rosters, Rule 5 Drafts, 40-Round Amateur Draft (yes, it took days), Winter Meetings, Twitter accounts, hundreds of players under team control from AAA to the Dominican Summer Leagues, contract negotiations, arbitration hearings, and everything else the real MLB has to offer. Since that time, we filled up the league and have been steadily growing. And now...it’s time to open some more leagues. 

But here's the best part. Two best parts, really...

1. The leagues are MUCH cheaper than the original one and

2. They are all starting THIS SEASON

The original league generally cost tens of thousands to enter (and usually does have 1-2 openings if people are interested in the high-stakes ones), but these are opening for as low as $125. The prize pools vary from $2,500 to $15,000 and, my favorite part, there are a LOT of ways to earn money with the team (most improved franchise, best farm system, rivalry series, etc.).

The bottom line is that these leagues are for only the most serious of fantasy baseball owners, and they are not for the faint of heart. Before doing the first league, this system was in development for decades. Now, it has been running successfully with a full launch into its second season. The only roadblock had been the ability to add more people, and this now gives us the opportunity to do that.

Finally, the way it will work for this season is as follows:

From now to the All-Star Break: Filling up leagues

All-Star Break to July 31: Two-Week Trade Period

August 1: New league begins with identical records to corresponding MLB teams

So, you will have two weeks to trade your way to a late-summer run to the playoffs and win money for it this year or start to prepare for the rebuild of the future. Either way, we now have a lot of opportunities for anyone interested.

If you are, shoot me an email at Jets486@aol.com and I'll give you any other information you need.

Enjoy!

Mario

P.S. We are also opening up football leagues for the first time (announcement coming shortly in a new post), so let me know if you would like information on that, as well.

2 hours ago, zachsmiller2000 said:

I would be interested however the email address said it was invalid when I sent a message.

That's odd. I'm not sure why. Either way, just DM me here or leave your email address and I'll reach out to you.