Sign in to follow this  
mocha4313

Potential Blockbuster for Lindor? WHIR 100%

Shallow-ish H2H points redraft league that rewards walks, punishes Ks and devalues steals. Generally favored are those with decent AVG and great OBP with RBI potential and some power (and preferably low K totals but nowadays that is very few hitters nowadays).

Give: Tatis, Hoskins, Yordan

Get: Lindor, Mondesi, Upton

Really conflicted about this. Other guy desperately needs OF help so I offered Hoskins+Tatis for Lindor and this was his counter.

Leaning no because of the hit on my depth but in an 8 team maybe I should consolidate?

Thoughts? Drop a link and WHIR 100%

My Team

C- Grandal 1B: Rizzo 2B: Altuve SS: Fernando Tatis Jr. 3B: Matt Chapman CINF: CJ Cron MINF: Scooter Gennett

OF: Hoskins, Yordan Alvarez, Meadows, Judge, Soto UTIL: Eloy Jimenez

BN: Hiura, Story (DL)

SP: Verlander, Snell, Gerrit Cole, Nola, James Paxton, Flaherty, German Marquez, Canning, Gallen

BN: Luzardo, Glasnow (DL)

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't do the deal either. Your first offer was more than fair IMO for Lindor especially in a shallow redraft. 

I take it you really want Lindor (which I get he is awesome) since you didnt offer Meadows first to provide the other owner Outfield help.

Thanks for the help with mine. 

Edited by 24/7fantasysports
Added info
  • Thanks 1

I'd pass. I'm not sure Upton should be owned in an eight team league. I like the idea of dumping Mondesi in this format though because it really hurts his value. Maybe Bregman would be a better to target though. 

Can you help with mine? 

• Thanks 1

Wow bit surprised. Had been seeing a lot of buzz about Hoskins and Tatis as sell highs

I think you are getting more of a return with the counter offer as opposed to your original offer. To get back Mondesi and Upton for Yordan is quite good.

So if you were good with your 1st part then I would probably 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mocha4313 said:

Wow bit surprised. Had been seeing a lot of buzz about Hoskins and Tatis as sell highs

I like this trade for you!

Lindor is a legit all-star, he will get it together this season. 

Love Mondesi & wish I had the opportunity to get him 

Upton could be a great buy - If he was healthy all season you would never had a chance getting him in this trade 

• Thanks 1