Trench Mob

Jimmy Butler 2019-2020 Outlook

To be fair if he didnt play the first half and only played the second half he would have only had 4 points for the entire game. Thats bad folks.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

Watching him play these games more closely I don't think he's Jimmy Buckets anymore. Looking like he became a great system player for this team pretty much the PG get everybody involved and defend. Great +/- and good for their team but not that great for fantasy. He has a small Colin Sexton on him the entire first half and he's passing up the ball not taking advantage of the size diff, still early but I've noticed a huge lack of aggression on the offensive end he's not taking anything unless its a wide open layup. Some people may be happy with him but I thought he'd be better this year so far if you're comparing him to some of the other elite players. 

3 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

Watching him play these games more closely I don't think he's Jimmy Buckets anymore. Looking like he became a great system player for this team pretty much the PG get everybody involved and defend. Great +/- and good for their team but not that great for fantasy. He has a small Colin Sexton on him the entire first half and he's passing up the ball not taking advantage of the size diff, still early but I've noticed a huge lack of aggression on the offensive end he's not taking anything unless its a wide open layup. Some people may be happy with him but I thought he'd be better this year so far if you're comparing him to some of the other elite players. 

They're up by over 20 against the lowly Cavs, he's been fine. Hes actually playing better than last season, coupled with more assists, less TOs, and more steals, I'll take it in 9 cat.

4 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

He's a first round player right now and is coming off 3 straight 20 plus point games. He'll be fine.

24 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

when-my-dad-went-into-my-room-telling-me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2