Trench Mob

Jimmy Butler 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

if you want to jump in atleast follow along with whats being said. I was comparing lines as of right now. not projecting.

Lmao. So you ARE using BBM for FT%. So why aren't you using BBM statistics when looking at their total value as well? Contradictory and stupid arguments by you. 

1 minute ago, LuSamSiam said:

Whatever the differences in stats are, it amounts to a +0.66 score for Luka and a +0.59 score for Jimmy by BasketballMonster's 9-cat algorithm. So it is true that Jimmy is not trailing far behind Luka in per game value.

and like I said majority of people value Lukas line over butlers and that rankings only tell a portion of the story when evaluating players.

1 minute ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Lmao. So you ARE using BBM for FT%. So why aren't you using BBM statistics when looking at their total value as well? Contradictory and stupid arguments by you. 

again your reading comprehension  is lacking and 0.06 is a top 50 player worth of value. ricky Rubio or house. for ex. 

11 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

again your reading comprehension  is lacking and 0.06 is a top 50 player worth of value. ricky Rubio or house. for ex. 

And is anyone arguing that Luka is not better? We're saying the gap isn't as close as it may seem. And if you're going to make that stupid argument about cumulative additive value, then I should just give up Paul George, Capela, and Giannis for James Harden. Because 1.07 > 0.9! Thanks!

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

11 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

2 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’m thinking he got injured or some crap and y’all just arguing semantics.

Hahah @RedDogNamedClippers is right. We're being idiots (probably more so me :P . @colepenhagen let's agree that Luka is better than Jimmy at the moment. But Jimmy is definitely overperforming his ADP by quite a large margin. Sorry about the insults my dude 

7 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

And is anyone arguing that Luka is not better? We're saying the gap isn't as close as it may seem. And if you're going to make that stupid argument about cumulative additive value, then I should just give up Paul George, Capela, and Giannis for James Harden. Because 1.07 > 0.9! Thanks!

Get that stick out of your rectum my dude. Contradictory arguments with no deduction skills. 

might want to be more clear. still have no idea what ur trying say. so is butler and luka close or not close? 

2 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Hahah @RedDogNamedClippers is right. We're being idiots (probably more so me :P . @colepenhagen let's agree that Luka is better than Jimmy at the moment. But Jimmy is definitely overperforming his ADP by quite a large margin. Sorry about the insults my dude 

How dare you apologize and admit you were wrong. There's no place for that on these forums, you should delete your account or continue arguing.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

How dare you apologize and admit you were wrong. There's no place for that on these forums, you should delete your account or continue arguing.

s---, you're right..

@colepenhagen i'll rek u m8. I swear on me mum 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Jimmy for the past 3 seasons has always finished Top 20 fantasy wise. Currently Butler is 7th and Doncic is 5th. You know where Doncic finished last season? 100! 

So who is outperforming who here?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Jimmy for the past 3 seasons has always finished Top 20 fantasy wise. Currently Butler is 7th and Doncic is 5th. You know where Doncic finished last season? 100! 

So who is outperforming who here?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1