MrVeth

Keepers: pick 2 (standard league) -- WHIR

Posted (edited)

I am still not sure who to keep. Every year we keep a player he will cost 2 rounds higher than where he was kept/picked and from round 1-3 it is not possible to keep that player.

My options are:  

A. Luck:                 Round 13

D. Pettis:                Round 12/13

Damien Williams:   Round 12/13

P. Lindsay:             Round 12/13

K. Hunt:                 Round 5

D. Foreman            Round 12/13

T. Boyd                  Round 12/13

J. McKinnon:         Round 12/13

Thanks!

Edited by MrVeth

I would keep Damien Williams and Phillip Lindsay. That value is too hard to pass up. 

Luck is intriguing though. I think he is going to have a big year but I'm not sure I would recommend keeping a QB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gmen07 said:

I would keep Damien Williams and Phillip Lindsay. That value is too hard to pass up. 

Luck is intriguing though. I think he is going to have a big year but I'm not sure I would recommend keeping a QB. 

Pretty much this right here

People always say wait on a QB. I’d say getting Luck in the 13th round meets that criteria so I’d keep him for that price. Even though I’m not a big believer in Williams, at that price he’s more than worth the gamble that he holds onto the job all year. 

6 hours ago, GreatScott! said:

People always say wait on a QB. I’d say getting Luck in the 13th round meets that criteria so I’d keep him for that price. Even though I’m not a big believer in Williams, at that price he’s more than worth the gamble that he holds onto the job all year. 

+1

I am in the same boat as others. Damien and Lindsay for me as they have the potential for a lot more than the others (minus Luck).

Thank you for the help with mine.

Probably go with D Williams and Lindsey.  Cant beat that value and I think both backs remain to the top option.  

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, GreatScott! said:

x2

lindsey and Williams are no sure things ROS so getting luck at that price gives you a nice safe cheap keeper and one of the best.

since its standard Royce could vulture a good amount from lindsey

Williams for sure.  Probably Lindsey second, though I wouldn't fault you for keeping Luck.

Return the favor?

Tough call, 

Boyd, Dame and Lindsay are the considerations. 

Dame is a definite for me with his upside. I think I may lean Boyd but cant fault for keeping Lindsay. I just think that Denver O is going to be bad and he's sharing carries with Royce, new coach as well.

Williams and Lindsay for me.  While the value of Luck in the 13th is good, I don't think it compares to the value of the two RBs. 

Thanks for your help with mine. 

D. Williams and Lindsay. If you want Luck, you should be able to draft him at a spot that is later than where D. Williams or Lindsay would be drafted.

Williams and Boyd. I think Lindsay is going to be a bust this year

Williams and Boyd for me. Lindsay has higher bust potential than I would like for a keeper. Luck is my number 3 but QB is easier to replace and I think there is a good chance he slips and you get him in the draft