Sign in to follow this  
MikeyT1415

EPL Dynasty league. 2nd season.

I think you might be a good candidate for my league, check it out. 

I've got 16 guys confirmed for my EPL H2H fantasy league and it will be a two league relegation/promotion league.  8 guys will make up Group A and 8 guys will make up Group B, the top four in each group will then form League 1 next year and the bottom four in each group will from League 2 next year.  Then in the seasons that follow we will relegate the bottom 3 from League 1 to League 2 and promote the top three in League 2 to League 1 at the end of each season.  

This will require a multi-year commitment from everyone in the groups.  The Group A and Group B winners and second place finishers this year will finish in the money as will first and second place of both League 1 and League 2 next year.  However, the winner of League 1 will win more money than the winner of League 2 (thats the benefit of qualifying for League 1 and winning the harder league).  Entry fee is $25 this year and I will collect it after both drafts are done.

I would like to find 4 more fantasy owners to join that way each group would have 10 guys instead of 8.  If interested shoot me an email for the rest of the details.  egiuliani2@gmail.com

Thanks,
Eric