Sign in to follow this  
timexsocialclub

Rate This Team - 100% WHIR

10 Team. Auction Keeper. 1/2 PPR. Extra Flex and Extra Superflex (QB Eligible), therefore lots of starters. Kickers points cut in half.

• QB - Mahomes
    RB - Saquon
    RB - Zeke
    WR - Golladay
    WR - Lockett
    TE - Howard
    FLEX - D. Henderson (Rams)
    FLEX - Latavius Murray
    SUPER - Kyler Murray
    D - Bears
    K - Butker
    Bench: Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Carlos Hyde, Mike Williams, Lamar Jackson, N'keal Harry

Thanks. Will Help in Return

I liked the first three! But I think you probably should pray to some fantasy gods or sacrifice some goats to a deity of your choice (or whatever) that some of your WRs are going to pay off. Also I'm not a super fan of having Kyler Murray and then LJax as a backup - but that might still work out.

I think you should be top 3, but I also bet there's a stronger team.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

very solid team. The X factor for me is tyreek Hill. If he can come out of this ordeal somewhat unscathed, your team is dynamite. I agree with the post above that kyler Murray is at this point a dart throw but could work out admirably. Your Flex spots are your weak point. Don’t like Murray or the rookie unless gurley goes down or they scale back significantly his touches. Which in that case it would be a RBBC anyways with Brown. So if this was my team I’d stand pat because you still have many questions marks with hill, hunt and how those wideouts will perform. And also Hyde could be a little gem if he manages to unseat Williams.. But all in all very solid team. 

Edited by SundaySilence
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Solid team. I think your WRs will be fine 

Edited by bhawks489
  • Like 1

With the projected #1 QB and two mega-elite RBs, this team will have a chance to win on a weekly basis. To reach the promised land, however, you'll likely need some of those guys on your roster to greatly overperform. If you can hold your own until Hunt and Hill return to action, this team could be a serious threat. 

It is stacked. In a league as shallow as a 10 teamer just those 3 can carry you for a lot of weeks. I think your only weak point is backup QB but seems pretty insignificant in the big picture considering you have Mahomes. Receiver obviously was not your focus in the auction but you cobbled together a solid, if not spectacular, core.

21 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

How do you get the first 3 monsters?  I want to see prices paid for this roster

Keeper auction.$200 budget. I got to keep Zeke and Saquon for free.

Q - Mahomes (46)

R - Saquon (Free)

R - Zeke (Free)

W - Golladay (38)

W - Lockett (22)

T - Howard (14)

F - Henderson (8)

F - Latavius (8)

S - K Murrary (12)

D - Bears (1)

K - Butker (1)

Bench: Tyreek (24), Kareem (2), Hyde (4), Mike Williams (14), L Jax (4), Harry (2)

If it weren't for a midseason rules change switching to a Superflex league and corresponding rule that no QBs can be kept I would be keeping Mahomes for $15. That burns.

You better hope no one gets hurt.