Sign in to follow this  
Diggs14

Keep One: Kupp (RD 8) White (RD 9) Godwin (RD 12)

12 team PPR league. Which one would you keep?

Struggling between Kupp and Godwin at the moment. Kupp you know what you have. Godwin has all the offseason hype at the moment and is a full 4 rounds later.

Godwin for me.

Best value of the bunch. And his upside could be through the roof. kupp will continue to be Goff’s BFF. But the ACL injury is a concern.. If kupp struggles to come back to form, you’ll regret keeping him. Where I feel Godwin has at least a pretty safe floor with minimum risk at that price tag. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Diggs14 said:

12 team PPR league. Which one would you keep?

Struggling between Kupp and Godwin at the moment. Kupp you know what you have. Godwin has all the offseason hype at the moment and is a full 4 rounds later.

If you believe the ADP, obviously you pick Godwin (they both go around pick 55 now). Except, I don't believe the hype, so I would keep Kupp.

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Like 1

Godwin for sure, too many mouths to feed in LA and not enough footballs to go around. 

• Like 1

I’d go with Kupp. There is concern with him coming off injury but the Rams showed that they can support 3 fantasy WRS last year and Kupp was looking great before he got injured. I’d rather take the chance on Kupp vs Godwin. 

I noticed in your subject line you also listed White. If that is James White I would go with him in a PPR league. I think he will beast with no Gronk this year and a less than stellar WR group (after Edelman).

• Like 1

Godwin, no questions about it

• Like 1

I would go with Godwin, then after his first big game cash in while the hype is at it's highest. 

• Like 1

Just about I expected. Close to a 50/50 split with Godwin getting the nod.

And yes that is James White in the 9th round.

Yeah it'll be Godwin for me. He has a good chance of being the best player and cheapest option at the same time

I do like Kupp but there are concerns with him. So because of that I'll take a potentially safer player and the extra 4 rounds.

Keep Kupp

It’s risky coming off injury but it is worth it in my opinion. 

If he turns out healthy, he’s better than Godwin