7 minutes ago, kidtwentytwo said:

Luke Jackson is a mess

Charlie Culberson gets the save. 

Luke Jackson gets the save Charlie Culberson the assist. With the bases loaded and no outs a fly ball to Culberson in left makes the catch and guns down Alfaro at the plate. Jackson walks the next batter to reload the bases. Then gets Rojas to fly out to center. The Braves win. 

What are the fn dodgers doing with Stripling? 71 pitches today with a long lay off coming and you can’t stretch him out? I don’t know if he is worth holding. And F Muncy. That guy is brutal in the field and is constantly costing my pitchers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WaKe21334 said:

What are the fn dodgers doing with Stripling? 71 pitches today with a long lay off coming and you can’t stretch him out? I don’t know if he is worth holding. And F Muncy. That guy is brutal in the field and is constantly costing my pitchers.

My thoughts exactly...wasn’t watching but just went to check in and saw 2 on and only at 71 pitches and got the hook. Injury related?

6 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

More like you were lucky Stripling getting 71 pitches from him....all you need to look 👀 his past game logs 

The Padres hit 3 home runs on two strike fast balls against the worst curveball hitting team in the National League. 

I find it impossible to charge the pitcher when a position player loses a ball in the sun. I never will understand that. 

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

More like you were lucky Stripling getting 71 pitches from him....all you need to look 👀 his past game logs 

More like you’re lucky to have 2,898 pts making comments like this. Stripling was doing just fine. If Muncy didn’t go all shakestreet and boot that routine infield pop out, Strip K’s Lucchesi for 2nd out and who knows what happens with the Tatis AB. Only thing we know for sure is that Dave Roberts and yourself, look like and sound like fools.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weakkneeswilly said:

The Padres hit 3 home runs on two strike fast balls against the worst curveball hitting team in the National League. 

I find it impossible to charge the pitcher when a position player loses a ball in the sun. I never will understand that. 

There are several kinds of mistakes that don't get charged as errors even when they are clearly mistakes.  Eloy at the beginning of Giolito's game last night (ended up not mattering). Today when the ball hits Muncy, which obviously did matter a lot.  As long as it doesn't hit the glove, and/or has a degree of difficulty above mild, I guess it's all good.

Yordan ties the game with a 2-run single!  One of several clutch hits he's had already this season...

• Like 1

Great now Robles in to try and clean up the mess with no one out in the 8th. Grr

2 minutes ago, Unoslacker said:

More like you’re lucky to have 2,898 pts making comments like this. Stripling was doing just fine. If Muncy didn’t go all shakestreet and boot that routine infield pop out, Strip K’s Lucchesi for 2nd out and who knows what happens with the Tatis AB. Only thing we know for sure is that Dave Roberts and yourself, look like and sound like fools.

You sure got personal bud... don’t be a crybaby. It’s a fantasy forum relax 

I will agree Muncy killed Ross Stripling game but Strip was done at 70+ pitches. s--- happens. I am streaming the game. 

Posted (edited)

Jonathan Lucroy got hammered at a collision at the plate. 

Old time collision

Broken nose ... taking away on the cart 

Edited by shakestreet

15 minutes ago, LivingOnTheEdge said:

German Marquez falls apart ! WOW!

Fallen apart....for a month 

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Lucroy ouch

You think Maransick tried to hurt him? 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

I really don't. I think he was trying to dive inside seeing lucroy move up, realized he moved into his path, and instinctively rolled to avoid smashing his own face. 

He got up and ran over to him immediately. 

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Hurt him or decapitate him?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LoGo said:

I really don't. I think he was trying to dive inside seeing lucroy move up, realized he moved into his path, and instinctively rolled to avoid smashing his own face. 

He got up and ran over to him immediately. 

Disagree... Maranscick ran right at him put his shoulder down and clobbered him. 

5 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Hurt him or decapitate him?

41 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

Tatis beast

top 5 ROS

Remember when that moron said you were a homer for suggesting he should make the all star team?  Wish that post stayed up.  That was embarrassing.  Tatis should be featured all over this weeks all star game.  Mlb with a massive whiff.

• Thanks 1