Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

You think Maransick tried to hurt him? 

Maybe he didn’t intentionally hurt him but certainly tried to run him over and knock the ball away. He directed his shoulder at him on the inside of the base path. 

Edited by Members_Only_76

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Maybe he didn’t intentionally hurt him but certainly tried to run him over and knock the ball away. He directed his shoulder at him on the inside of the base path. 

That may be, but I don't think he tried to decleat him as badly as it turned out. I don't recall Jake being a dirty player before, seems out of character for him. Maybe I'm wrong? 

Edited by LoGo

Beast Kelley

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Remember when that moron said you were a homer for suggesting he should make the all star team?  Wish that post stayed up.  That was embarrassing.  Tatis should be featured all over this weeks all star game.  Mlb with a massive whiff.

hes well deserving, and MLB needs to market this kid, everything about him is amazing.  Ironically they put Vlad jr in the derby undeservedly just on his name

Tatis 54 games into his rookie year

his 162 game pace looks like this 42 homers, 39 sb, 96 rbi, 138 runs

not just with the bat, but every day he makes a highlight reel defensive play or a baserunning play that makes you go 😱

Edited by Golden Spikes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Holland is still the closer???? Ok

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, LoGo said:

That may be, but I don't think he tried to decleat him as badly as it turned out. I don't recall Jake being a dirty player before, seems out of character for him. Maybe I'm wrong? 

Agree (don’t think you’re wrong)

Edited by Members_Only_76

35 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

hes well deserving, and MLB needs to market this kid, everything about him is amazing.  Ironically they put Vlad jr in the derby undeservedly just on his name

Tatis 54 games into his rookie year

his 162 game pace looks like this 42 homers, 39 sb, 96 rbi, 138 runs

not just with the bat, but every day he makes a highlight reel defensive play or a baserunning play that makes you go 😱

It’s pathetic how much MLB has just handed Vlad everything.  Dudes been horrific in his callup.  Putrid in field, putrid base running, average offensively.  They just anoint him everything though.  Meanwhile Tatis is an elite base runner, elite hitter, great fielder.  All around talent in infield.  Trout and Tatis Jr should be baseballs biggest stars.  Instead mlb is tossing all their eggs in a fat .740 OPS 20 year olds basket who can’t play a lick of D.  He better develop fast.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tatis and Eloy are very clearly a tier above Vladdy at this point. Eloy should be in the derby and tatis the ASG. Market the future, idiots.

That said, Tatis is clearly a sell-high guy. .422 BABIP and near 30% K rate to go along with very low EV and HH%. xBA is nearly 100 points below current BA. Also has all the prospect hype carrying his value into elite tier territory right now.

Dirty play by Marisnick. That was even worse than the Posey play. Glad they got it right and overturned that. Hope he gets a suspension for it.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

More like you were lucky Stripling getting 71 pitches from him....all you need to look 👀 his past game logs 

Threw 81 last outing. Conventional wisdom would’ve expected about 90 pitches today as they continue to stretch him out.

Edited by WaKe21334