I have both at around 90-95 for 1350-1400 and 8 TD. OBJ maybe a hair ahead.

Posted (edited)

JuJu is gonna have a monster year as Pitt's new #1 WR, He don't have A. Brown anymore, and OBJ gotta share the passing targets with Landry, Njoku, Callaway etc. 

Edited by Rush2112

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

JuJu is gonna have a monster year as Pitt's new #1 WR, He don't have A. Brown anymore, and OBJ gotta share the passing targets with Landry, Njoku, Callaway etc. 

On the other hand, JuJu is going to struggle as the WR1 without Brown stretching the field. OBJ is going to feast with Landry distracting defenders.

Edit: that's why I think all in all they're similar. You're not wrong, but there are 2 sides to those stories.

Edited by Boudewijn

Both very good options but talent wins out for me here. I'd choose Beckham Jr. 

OBJ is he proven commodity though he does carry risk moving to a new offense.  We have no idea how Ju Ju will perform as the alpha WR now so I’d take the guy with the track record of being a true number 1. 

Bit closer in PPR but I want away from JuJu at his current ADP so give me OBJ still

IMO OBJ has the higher ceiling, however lower floor. If things work on in Cleveland with staying healthy and connecting with Baker i think he could finish WR1. I think JuJu is a safe bet, but OBJ provides a mighty ceiling.