nickcalled

Do I make this Dynasty trade?

12 teams. Dynasty startup. PPR. Super Flex.

Been trying to finagle Quinn for a little while now. This offer was sent to me, how's it seem?

I send D'Onta Foreman & Donte Moncrief
I receive Trey Quinn

Thoughts? 

WHIR

Posted (edited)

No way from me. Foreman has a real shot to take the Texans backfield and run with it. Do not love Moncrief but even the WR3 in the Steelers offense will get some weeks where he goes off. The crowd on WRs on the Redskins makes me want to stay away in general unless the value is good. One of Doctson, McLaurin, Quinn, Richardson, etc will significantly outperform their ADP but the others seem like they will struggle to be relevant. Do not trust Keenum to support more then 1 fantasy WR and not too high on Haskins. Not the most experienced in dynasty but I would hold.

Edited by mocha4313
  • Thanks 1

Can you post your team? If your team is fine on RB I’d say go for it if you like Quinn 

• Like 1

I think Moncrief has a better chance of being productive for a few years with the Steelers than Quinn does anytime soon.  I’m just not a fan of that Washington offense. Foreman has a shot at being relevant but the odds say he won’t be based on the type of injury he is coming back from. So if you are high on Quinn I’d say it’s not a horrible trade to do. Personally  I’d rather have Moncrief. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Can you post your team? If your team is fine on RB I’d say go for it if you like Quinn 

My RBs on this team are Aaron Jones, Derrius Guice, Ito Smith, D'Onta Foreman, Dexter Williams, Kerrith Whyte Jr, and Devine Ozigbo.

We start 3 WRs and 3 Flex, so I have a lot of WRs, but the top guys are Cooper, Cooks, Harry, Metcalf, Moncrief and Enunwa.

In this case I’d probably hold onto foreman. But I’m probably not as high on Quinn as you are 

• Like 1

I’d keep Foreman, especially given the current composition of your backfield. He’s by no means a sure thing to usurp the starting job, but the odds are high enough that I wouldn’t give any real consideration to pulling the trigger on this trade. 

• Thanks 1

I'd keep Foreman as well, especially since he's Dynasty, he could take over this year but 2020 will be full time I tend to think.

I'm not a fan of either of those tbree, but I'd say Foreman + Moncrief >>> Quinn.

Moncrief vs Quinn sounds more reasonable to me in Dynasty. Quinn is in a horrible team, Moncrief is in the best team of his career, so you would be doing this with an eye on the future, but that's a deal you can make. 

Throwing in Foreman... No way.