superman100679

Which QB for 2019? Luck or Mayfield

10 Teams, we keep 4.  I have J. Jones, D. Johnson, and D. Cook already.  Traditional QB scoring, .5 PPR

I’d give Luck the edge here. Any other options though? In a 10 team/4 keeper format, you’ll likely have a lot of solid QB options in the draft if you had another valuable player at RB or WR that you could potentially keep. 

Luck, longer track record, better O-line and we have a better idea of how the pieces of the Colts offense fit together than we do the Browns while the upside of both is similar

Give me Luck

Help with mine?

Baker and it's not even close! Far better offense & O-line he got. Browns will score an insane amount of fantasy points. We already seen what Luck can do same old tired stuff. 

Luck for me. I have Luck as a top-3 QB in 2019. Mayfield is good, but Luck has already proven multiple years what he can do.

Luck is the proven commodity here and has the better offensive line (it was ranked number 1 overall I believe last year).  I like Mayfield but if we are talking same price for the 2 then give me Luck.

Posted (edited)

Luck, for sure. Few QB's were as consistent last year. I think he will end up in the top 3 Quarterbacks this year.

I think there's a little too much hype around Mayfield and it needs to be dialed down just a little bit. He's got great weapons, but Luck is tried and true.

Edited by dropshadows

I wouldn’t keep a QB in a 10 teamer

but I like luck better

• Like 1